Sweetens Siege II RAFFLE - Link in Post 1

Just over a week left to enter the raffle.

And if you are feeling extra generous and want to donate something for the raffle, please let me know.

Current list of items

1 Like

My run of donations I have in hand so far:

Green/black speaker from @drv4show

XXL Masters Tech white polo with tags

When Revelation Comes from the great @SCGC5th

Secret Home of Golf also by Jim. Both are signed.

Course Called America from Tom Coyne

2 Likes

The Sweetens Siege II signed in the Home of Golf book is excellent! @SCGC5th

2 Likes

Posted in the whatsapp but adding these Dave Baysden prints:

Shed and Ghost Tree are closer to postcard size. The Pebble and dumb 9th hole are full print size.

If you don’t know Baysden’s work:

1 Like

I have a hypothetical…what if someone didn’t put their refuge handle in the RN field?:melting_face:

Your donation goes in to the abyss never to be seen again.

But also I saw your name and knew your refuge handle so you’re all good

2 Likes

For those watching from home when is the raffle again?

Need to put it on my calendar.

Next Tuesday, August 8th.

1 Like

I’m in the raffle!

Last three things I have (I think).

Waffle House Old Try print

Outkast Old Try Print

Masters menu Old Try print

Please for all that is holy if you pick something I have be there next week so we dont have to ship.

1 Like

i hope i win three times and i’ll pick your three items

Just checked and it looks like we have now cleared $1500. Thankful doesn’t even come close to describing how I feel y’all. I appreciate the donations so much! Can’t wait to tee it up with a good number of you next weekend!

7 Likes

Here is a picture of the Divot Tool that I’m donating.

4 Likes

Love this, my grandpa died a couple of years ago of Alzheimer’s. The disease is horrible in every way. Wish I could be there for this year’s Siege year 1 was amazing and love what this has all turned into!

3 Likes

I cannot say Fuck Alzheimer’s loud enough. My mom passed away from early onset and my grandpa had Alzheimer’s when he passed away (his mom had it as well). It’s an awful disease and I love having the opportunity to help raise money to fight it. With this raffle and a HCC event earlier this year we are already over $3k raised on the refuge alone this year.

6 Likes

It is a horrible horrible thing that way too many people have to deal with. It is also absolutely terrifying having it run in your family and knowing that it could be coming for you at the end of your life as well. Almost every male on my dad’s side gets it. Fuck Alzheimer’s.

4 Likes

Absolutely. It’s now on both sides of my family, so I completely get where you are at there.

2 Likes

RAFFLE UPDATE

Plan is to go tomorrow night around 815ish PM EST. I’ll post the raffle zoom link in here, in the Siege thread, and in the Whatsapp thread so if you can’t find it, you have bigger worries in your life. If my math is correct, we’ve got 40 donated items and 40 different people so EVERYONE WINS (right now, pending to change)!

We’re going to do this the typical Carolina way of if your name is drawn you have 2 minutes to pick, after that 2 minutes is up you go behind the person currently picking. I’ll do my best to post in here what is picked and if you’re not on the call to mention you here.

If you know you can’t be on the call, try and have someone be your proxy.

We’ll post the final list of items tomorrow afternoon sometime.

9 Likes

@iPress You got a pic of the sunday bag by chance? @pjsutherland is trying to see what he might not win tonight.

5 Likes

2DC60652-2391-4D10-89AE-545820D0F62B

Hah I don’t need another bag and definitely won’t win it, but am curious to see the Rex Hospital Open branding.

2 Likes