SW MO/ NW Arkansas NLU

Anyone on here live in or around the SW Missouri/ NW Arkansas area? I am currently living in Springfield, MO and thought I would start a new thread to see if anyone else was close on here.

2 Likes
1 Like

I live in Bentonville. Would love to get a regular group of NLU guys in this area going. Count me in.

1 Like

Just joined and live in NWA. Getting a group together would be awesome.

2 Likes

Hey! Fayetteville here, letā€™s do it. Been looking for some new folks to golf with.

Of you guys can stomach driving 3-4 hours north there is the Great Plains golf club aka the Kansas City Roost that has three events already on the schedule.

Take the ā€œ?ā€ off and you got yourself a thread! I have been tracking this idea as well. I live in Austin, TX now but from SGF/NWA area (Cassville, MO). Would love to catch a round with you folks when Iā€™m back in town and need a break from family!

I love driving down there for a weekend every once in awhile but I know nothing about the golf scene. Maybe set something up around the LPGA event down there?

1 Like

I mentioned it in the other NW Arkansas thread, but my family goes down to Bella Vista from KC a couple weekends each summer. Iā€™ll usually bring the clubs down and play one or two of the Bella Vista courses each trip.

2 Likes

No way! From Monett, now in Bentonville.

Iā€™m down. There are some good courses in Bella Vista (just north of Rogers/Bentonville) that we could hit up.

Nice! I had many soccer/football/baseball games in monett. Wild times.

Actually the first round I ever recorded a score in was in Monett. It was bad lol.

Thats hilarious. I still play it quite a bit over the summer. Pretty decent little Muni for the area. New supers have helped tremendously.