Sisterhood of the Traveling Refugee Sunday Bag

What’s your favorite course in Waterloo and why is it Irv Warren? Also do you find the vibe inside Waterloo Golf Headquarters as off-putting as I do?

1 Like

13 Likes

BFF306A7-111B-4C8E-9BDF-EB7A0E0E534F

11 Likes

21 Likes

I play at Sunnyside Country Club in which Im a member. Although I live in Cedar Rapids. Ive never been to Golf Headquarters but the guy that owns it is a member. Beat me last year in our Ryder cup by putting one in the water on his second shot. Dropped from 97 yards out. Holed it for a par in which I made a bogey.
He seems nice but again never been there

5 Likes

Time to get the spreadsheet popping again

6 Likes

Will do! Can someone actually add me for May 22? It’s the High Cotton Club Extinction at Park Mammoth. I don’t have sheets on my phone, so I can’t update it for a little while.

I worked at Sunnyside many, many years ago. Still in good shape I hope?

Its in great shape. We lost our super to Beaver Hills. But the guy we got ran the course in Moravia.
Played yesterday shot 37-39.

1 Like

love the pics! you are a good dude, don’t lose sleep over this. it’s just golf.

7 Likes

I appreciate the kind words. I was devestated and elated when I saw it in storage. I was hoping I didnt still have it. But very happy that it was there.

15 Likes

Ok guys. Package has been sent and here is the tracking number just in case you guys want to track it.
Again very sorry
Jon

26 Likes

Went kinda cheap on the insurance.

The Traveling Sunday Bag is priceless.

25 Likes

Seeing this thread pop up today and then following the whirlwind of posts and updates has been thrilling.

18 Likes

Can someone repost the excel sheet, I’d love to have the bag for the weekend of July 9th or October 1st (my two annual golf trips)

Scroll up…allllll the way up

3 Likes

They unfortunatly didnt have a button for “priceless”. LOL

4 Likes

I about lost my shit reading this

3 Likes

Thank god

The conversation I had with the customs people up here trying to tell them I shouldn’t have to pay duty was very circular.

What’s the value of the item? What’s in it? Where did you purchase it? What? Why? No laying what? What’s a refuge?

Just take it and go

7 Likes