1. BCN / KS Mid-Am w/ @sundaybag & others
  2. Jax Muni / Killhouse w/ @tron, @djpie, @Soly
  3. Strapped w/ @Randy & @MerchCzar
  4. Anywhere w/ @TomCoyne
  5. Wherever @jaygrizzle wants to take it
  6. Bandon Dunes w/ @Bagger
  7. Scotland w/ ME!
  8. Rustic Canyon w/ @Lazstradamus & crew
  9. RIIInger w/ Guy, LJP, et al (only 10 member mentions per post!)
  10. Pine Valley
10 Likes

we should request to get all of the refuge posters paired together in however many groups that takes so we can play together and check out the bag.

3 Likes

Jesus @anon846171 I haven’t even BUILT the thing yet and we’re already talking about trusting it in the hands of some of the greats mentioned here?? I was thinking we’d let the BCN boys beat it around the course to test out the seams a few times first! :rofl:

5 Likes

I think any opportunities for it to see tournament play would be sweet too. Kind of like a good luck charm.

Obviously I’m biased as a tournament player.

If anyone qualifies for a state or national level tournament, it’d be a great story to have the bag there for the ride.

1 Like

you’re going to need to learn how to do some heavy duty stitching so this thing doesn’t fall apart

I’d start the KS Midam in the hands of @LJP or @Lazstradamus, there’s potentially some preluding fire happening in Ohio.

1 Like

I’m just having fun. Once it’s ready, get it rolling in your general vicinity, and then see where it goes. It would actually be more fun to just let it “wander” but I was embracing (for a moment, anyway) the idea that it should get to all corners.

1 Like

Where do I sign up? Phenomenal idea!

agreed 100%

i think the bag just going on big/cool trips is the opposite of what it should be

to me, the bag needs to be in the community, where the community plays, etc

getting to see it on someones home course or a meet up with another member is way cooler than the bag collection prestigious course bag tags over the year

edit: what i meant was just going on big/cool trips exclusively and risk missing out on the every day kind of round type thing

clearly a nice mix of both is what this place is about

5 Likes

Agreed, it’ll have to start with @anon81973724 that week for our OH match, then to Laz or myself from OH to KS, maybe @tnord carries it a round, @sundaybag for the inaugural round with it at BCN, then to @Christian, @tsweat345 and the rest of the cohort we are joining for the KS Mid Am. That will be a peak Refuge week.

(Yes, you might be missing out if you do not plan on coming to the KS Mid Am (provided they don’t cancel it on us) and should probably consider joining!)

4 Likes

I knew I had to claim it quick before everyone else jumped on it for the tournament. Can’t wait to meet you there too! Should be a fun time with a lot of us there.

1 Like

Note - first round at BCN is slotted to be had with @TomCoyne

Could do the in person pass off.

5 Likes

I don’t mean THE first round at BCN, I mean you get the Sisterhood Refuge bag’s first round at BCN, just to clarify.

2 Likes

When is Tom scheduled to be at BCN?

August 14th. Coming quick. No sod on the ground. Nervous.

5 Likes

*minimalism :smile:

25 Likes

As long as the bag also makes it back to BCN for the inaugural member/guest.

1 Like

So we’re out on naming the Bag “Barry” then, huh? :joy:

14 Likes

and as far as the 2 weeks is concerned, i think that should be a max…like if youve got some things planned then sure but not just to go somewhere for 2 weeks and get 1-2 rounds in kind of a deal