Showdown in South Florida--CHARITY RAFFLE THREAD--going LIVE 4/10 @8:00 est

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman of The Refuge,

It is time to get into those wallets and make some donations! This raffle and our inaugural event, The Showdown in South Florida, will benefit The First Tee of Palm Beach. Every dollar raised during this raffle will be going straight to the junior golf program.

We have put together some really awesome prizes so far, and hope to have some more stuff coming in the next few days. If there are any items you would like to donate, golf related or otherwise, please reach out to myself or @PGA_ALLTHEWAY.

-We will be accepting items for donation and updating the prize list until Thursday 4/8 8:00pm est

-Raffle Tickets will be available for only $1 until Friday 4/9 8:00pm est

-We will go LIVE right here on this thread on Saturday 4/10 8:00pm est. Once a winning number is announced you will have five minutes to claim your prize from the pool. Make sure you tune in!

Paypal: showdowninsouthflorida@gmail.com. Please include your refuge handle on memo/notes line when making donation

Here’s what the good people of The Refuge have been able to round up so far…

19 Likes

That J Headcover will be mine.

5 Likes

I knew you’d be after that one

1 Like

Also in your donation put your refuge handle in the description

1 Like

Format change from auction to raffle is provocative! Let’s #GetInvolved people :grin:

4 Likes

@LiveAdam original post(s) have been updated.

1 Like

party boy shirt is brand new

1 Like

Let’s gooo!

2 Likes

Damn, this is a great spread! Will be contributing

1 Like

First draw gets first crack at the entire offering and we go until there is nothing left, feel free to buy as many tickets as you like but each person is only eligible to win once.
Our motto to enhance the raffle
Won & Done

8 Likes

Shoutout to my gui @Schikolas for giving me a great price on the irons.

4 Likes

it was always my hope they’d go to a Refugee, and now they definitely are :laughing:

4 Likes

Big thanks to my gui @Schikolas for contributing to the prize pool!

3 Likes

Also if we can clear 1K in donations I’ll throw something else up.

You won’t want to miss it…

8 Likes

Would love to support! Can anyone be my proxy picker in the off chance I win?

I guess I can’t hang out on a zoom call with my golf buddy instead of taking my wife out for her birthday.

Paypal sent. Great efforting on the prizes. Solid stuff!

2 Likes

Donations have been rolling in today! Big Thanks to everyone who has thrown down for some raffle tickets so far!

4 Likes

Paypal only? no venmo?

Sorry, don’t have a Venmo set up for at the moment. @PGA_ALLTHEWAY Do you have a Venmo?

Absolutely