Showdown in South Florida--CHARITY RAFFLE THREAD--going LIVE 4/10 @8:00 est

Awesome job! Raffle tickets bought!

3 Likes

@JCO and @Hwhite Where you at?

We have had a great day for ticket purchases so far, can’t thank everyone enough. This community never ceases to impress.

Let’s keep the momentum going! Trust me you definitely want to see what @PGA_ALLTHEWAY has in store once we hit $1000!

8 Likes

Sent - Might not be around Saturday night so can I designate @PGA_ALLTHEWAY as my proxy to choose for me?

4 Likes

Sent - great stuff!!

4 Likes

Would love to get involved with my local chapter but the format is tough. Wife’s fortieth is Saturday

1 Like

Just stay away from my mom, and I’ll be your proxy

5 Likes

Deal!

Thanks buddy

2 Likes

Donation sent. @PGA_ALLTHEWAY you can fix my slice, chunks and shanks all in one hour, right?

4 Likes

I love a challenge

3 Likes

Guis, we are getting awfully close to 1k in roughly 24 hours. Hit up your fellow refugees to #getinvolved also if you have anything to donate let us know.
These items were all themed to hit on the highlights of the refuge and if you see an opportunity to add something not represented let us know.

6 Likes

Donation sent. Happy to #GetInvolved

5 Likes

The prize pool has been updated to include an American Flag themed headcover from @Geaugolf. Thanks for your support!

6 Likes

65$ sent

5 Likes

Just sent in some donation dough!!

6 Likes

Also my gui @2ndGuyStripeShow and I will ship anywhere in the US for any/all raffle winners.

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K!!!

#GETINVOLVED

12 Likes

I sent a tenner. Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Definitely in for a few.

5 Likes

Prize pool has been updated once again with some great items donated by @Hwhite and a $50 gift card for Longhorn Steakhouse

7 Likes

Fresh update to the prize list. Couple of new items that you will not want to miss out on.

• Guaranteed pairing with @Tron or @sundaybag at Palm Beach Par 3 for The Showdown
  • $125 Gift Card for the NLU Pro Shop
  • $75 Gift Card for the NLU Pro Shop
11 Likes