Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

This is true.

Came off a little hot this morning, my bad @baberuth

Weā€™d love to have him!

1 Like

Sent him the details, and added him to the spreadsheet.

2 Likes

tagging @Mr.Sunday here - at the moment the Chicago team is full but youā€™re first alternate if anything changes!

Hey @Jpmgolf I saw in the Whatsapp you got added to Team MI. Are you planning on attending the welcome dinner at New Hollandā€™s Knickerbocker on Friday 7/22 from 7-10? Need to know so I can coordinate with them. Thanks!

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

I canā€™t go to the dinner. Iā€™ll be ready for golf first thing Saturday though

2 Likes

100% in

1 Like

@tjesky72 on the opposing teams roster

1 Like

Format seems straight forward enough. Each fourball match is worth 6 points total (front, back, full) and each singles match is worth 3. For handicaps, am I correct in assuming weā€™re playing off the lowest player in the group who wouldnā€™t get any strokes?

2 Likes

Correct, strokes coming from the handicap off the lowest player. They would not be getting any strokes.

Ok cool, thanks

@FreshCoastFlock - Can you guys check that your handicaps on the spreadsheet are accurate? Also, please DM me any pairing requests. I figure that @gsteer19 and his friend who isnā€™t on the refuge want to play together.

1 Like

If push comes to shove and an MI person canā€™t attend my weekend just opened up for the 22nd

2 Likes

Could do 4 and 8 points/match. Front-back-18 (1-1-2). Emphasizes the 18 a bit more.

1 Like

Iā€™m a-ok with how @EConroy419 has it set up. I just wanted to restate it to make sure I (and others) understood it correctly. If others want to do it 1-1-2 thatā€™s ok by me.

1 Like

Youā€™re inā€¦but for our team.

4 Likes

Boooo Iā€™m back out
JK! Anyone still looking for a BNB?

4 Likes

1 Like

Are you in for the New Holland dinner?

1 Like

Itā€™s probably also time to discuss betting amounts and charitable donations. Would $75 per person be fair? Letā€™s say 20% goes to Youth On Course, rest goes to winning team.

1 Like