Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

Thanks guys!!

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m out. Coming up to visit GR the following weekend now instead. Iā€™ll take my name off the list.

1 Like

No worries, thanks for letting us know ahead of time.

But dangā€¦kinda sad the FCF canā€™t field a team for a home game.

4 Likes

@Jalspurg is my pick here

2 Likes

added and joined

1 Like

My schedule opened up for this weekend actuallyā€¦do you still need anyone for the FCF group?

4 Likes

You can take my spot, we are trying to reschedule my daughters birthday party (FYI I checked with my daughter she did not mind having her party the following weekend, I a not a scumbag) so that I can join but we are running into issues with that plan. I have taken my name off the list and will put it on the waitlist in case someone needs me to fill in on Sunday or if we are able to reschedule like we planned. I canā€™t believe I talked my wife into letting me play and now the place we are having the birthday party is the issue.

I can appreciate the captain nod. However, I have a Bachelor Party that weekend down in Nashville. Iā€™ll have to give my spot to someone on the waitlist.

1 Like

Michigan guys - feel free to invite your non-Refugee buddies to this thing. This would be a great opportunity to get them #involved in the community. Who knows, maybe theyā€™ll even join our internet golf cult.

5 Likes

Just added a non-refuge friend for Michigan

2 Likes

Thanks!

One more spot left on the Michigan roster!

I think we still have 2. @Browcoww77 said he canā€™t make it but heā€™s still on the spreadsheet.

Added myself to the sheet!

2 Likes

@JDGAFFLIN youā€™re up for the captains nod!

1 Like

Bet. Iā€™ll do my best to not duplicate the Watson debacle of '14.

First order of business: SCGC, how about listing your HCā€™s on the spreadsheet so we know what weā€™re up against?

4 Likes

Added in column for the IL roster

1 Like

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier and I missed/forgot it, how are the pairings working? Blind draw for matchups? 80-90-100% of handicap?

1 Like

I was just make some random pairings for Illinois guys and then put people together that wanna play together.

Full handicaps is fine

1 Like

You should have already guessed how this was going to go, Mr. Vice Captain. :smiley:

8 Likes