School of Ross Event: RMR Roost Major - 6/11/23

Hey Adam, glad you’re a part of the Nest! Glad to have you here. Looks like we are a couple weeks away from registration opening up for this thing still. @jskovgaard will be the point guard on this one and will likely post a link to the registration when it goes live. Just make sure you are tracking this thread so you can see when there are new posts in this thread (see image below) or you can turn it to “watching” if you want notifications for any new posts. Let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. Otherwise, look out for registration in about two weeks and look forward to seeing you out there.

Also, I see you’ve posted in the Roll Call: Colorado thread so that’s a great start for meeting locals to play golf with. I encourage you to join the Rocky Mountain Rohlers (RMR) roost @RockyMountain as well! I’m down in AZ so not a part of that Roost, but the local CO folks will be glad to get you set up with them as well.

3 Likes

Refugees, we are getting close to registration opening. It will officially open at 8am MST this Saturday, so set your reminders. We have about 20-25 spots available.

Here is the registration link: pce-schoolofross.golfgenius.com

4 Likes

Registered! Can’t wait to get up there.

2 Likes

Registered. Looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

Registered! Excited to make the trip from South Carolina.

3 Likes

pce-schoolofross.golfgenius.com

Registration is Live!

We’d love to have you!

happy masters weekend

Tried to register but couldn’t figure it out lol. Any help much appreciated!

3 Likes

Does the site have this box for you?

1 Like

Lololol this gave me a good chuckle for a few reasons.

Glad I could be of service, sir.

1 Like

I’m all sorted! Unbeknownst to me @Privatecollection registered me already

10 Likes

Absolutely cant wait for this event. Its been way too long since Ive been back to Denver. Will likely be looking for some bonus golf on Saturday afternoon if anyone else is interested.

5 Likes

We still have spots available for this after the initial weekend wave of sign ups. 15 to be exact

CC: @therealmarkymark @EarthMover @3jackbirdie @Mr.Alleged @GremlinGolfer @zhanson38 @PantherHawk @Tibbs

4 Likes

Already registered and have my plane flight booked!

5 Likes

The wife will be asked about this.

3 Likes

This looks like a blast! Wish I could make it, but my June is swamped already. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for next year’s edition, would love to hang with the rollers at elevation!

3 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out if I can make it work! Looks like it’s gonna be a ton of fun

3 Likes

Hell yeah guys. @therealmarkymark Love that!

I know it’s kinda tight on timing but just wanted y’all to be in the loop! We’d be stoked to have you!

Maybe we can get a few times at commonground or somewhere cool on a surrounding day. I’ll be monitoring.

1 Like

Same. We’re supposed to have the Show Me Showdown vs. St. Louis the weekend prior, and our 27 hole blowout at a local municipal the weekend following, dunno how I can make all three work in succession…

2 Likes

Would any of the RMR guys who were just in CENTRAL CAL this last week at the western communion possibly have a couch to crash on if I were to fly out for this delightful event?