School of Ross Event: RMR Roost Major - 6/11/23

@RockyMountain starting this thread for information around the School of Ross major happening here in Denver on June 11th, 2023

19 Likes

Seems like a pretty good reason to plan my first trip to Denver to visit one of my friends who moved out there last year :rofl:

5 Likes

YARN | Now give me a platform. Let's rock, let's rock today ...

9 Likes

we’re about a month out from registration opening, set your reminders on this thread as it will be posted here

4 Likes

This date works a little too well for me, might have to come see how bad my game travels at elevation

7 Likes

what golf at altitude is like:

golf-ball-flying

1 Like

@jtshelley42 I have lived here my whole life. :wink:

1 Like

Let’s go! Despite living 10 minutes away I haven’t played Wellshire yet. Better get over there for a practice round.

2 Likes

I want that logo on everything. Please take my money.

3 Likes

7dnmwn

2 Likes

@jthomp and I are regular weekday afternoon players there Wed/Thu all spring and summer if you ever wanna get out with us

5 Likes

Awesome. I’m on east coast work hours and can totally sneak out a little early. Let me know when you start getting out there.

2 Likes

Haha how could I forget you live out there :man_facepalming:. Now I have to make the trip!

1 Like

Harvard Gulch is the site of my only hole in one a good 20 years ago. Sad I can’t attend/don’t live in Colorado anymore.

3 Likes

@jskovgaard can you clarify what the field size and composition (RMR vs. open Nest) looks like? I’m 99% certain you covered this on the Zoom call that I didn’t attend lol

Field will be 60 players max with 36 spots available to rohlers

4 Likes

Can I has spot for Captain Buffalo?

absolutely

1 Like

This is going to be awesome. I’d love to drive up from Albuquerque to rep the Southwest but I’m burning my allocated weekend getaway time on our Roost events. @DryHeat take a look, hope you can make it!

5 Likes

Would love to go and rep @DryHeat, but I am very likely going to be golfing/working in Ireland that week…

Bragging camp is going well, btw :smiley:

3 Likes