School of Ross Event: RMR Roost Major - 6/11/23

I’m strongly considering being a sw rep here. This falls right into a sweet spot on the calendar

1 Like

Color me intrigued.

Between having family in Denver and it being a short flight from Phoenix, this is very doable. Would love to make it happen as long as it makes sense with my schedule.

:raised_hand:

It’s called “Harvard Gulch” . Despite what my flyer says. That one slipped through cracks!

2 Likes

Come onnn - you wouldn’t rather come hang out with me in Denver? I got an extra room if that makes it more enticing. My wife makes great coffee and breakfast too

1 Like

Dang, bro. Really inviting offer. If it wasn’t for ALSO moving to Portland in a few months so not being a 7-hr drive away, I’d be in!

1 Like

Yeah I feel like there’s a lot of RMRs who would happily host out-of-towners if that makes the trip easier (myself included)

2 Likes

@jthomp gave me the hard sell at Pinehurst last week. May have even booked my plane ticket too.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for this. Love me some Wellshire!

10 Likes

Stoked to have ya Mr. Big!
really sorry about the early start

5 Likes

Yeah, I have no chance to play well before 9:30am but will still be excited!

8 Likes

Maybe we should get a coffee sponsor.
@Joliverglass what do ya think. Can ozo hook it up?

2 Likes

Damn now we’re talking… I could ask my hitters at sweet bloom for the hookup too

New to this but very interested! Looking to expand my golfing world this season after really getting into it last year. If someone could point me in the right direction as to how to participate in the local community, as well as this event, it would be appreciated. Live in South Denver and mostly play the muni’s and Lakewood-area courses.

6 Likes

@andysiek love to hear it, keep an eye on this thread for sign up, should be coming in early April. We also have a super active roost that stretches along the front range, let me know if you want to #getinvolved

2 Likes

Not entirely sure what the whole roost situation entails, but I will blindly say I’m down to #getinvolved

2 Likes

moar teaser content

9 Likes

Who does yer graphics? Aspirational shit man.

1 Like

it me, I’m no @RyanNas but I get by

3 Likes

my merch manager @Preston and I are kicking around a possible t-shirt for this event, would be a pre-pay tee gift option upon sign up, want to gauge interest before making a decision

9 Likes

Hi all,

New to the nest, and really interested in attending this event to meet up with fellow golf lovers.

Also looking to find people in the local community to play golf with.

Any advice in how to join this would be greatly appreciated. This whole thing is too confusing for a Friday evening.

2 Likes