SCGC - Calumet CC Don't Go Changin' (Chicago, IL - August 6th 2022 )

He’s in

4 Likes

Ill donate a lesson with @Awol to the raffle.

5 Likes

what’s the walking rate?

$59 and that gets you lunch

3 Likes

At the risk of absolutely detonating this thread based on the past week’s events on the Refuge…

What tees we playin?

5 Likes

I knew you had to be lurking around here…with respect to the course, we are gonna play the tips. Unless you don’t feel comfortable, play up one. Not asking anyone to do anything outside of their skill set.

Also, just sent an email out with full event details

4 Likes

Heard it will be the Jr tees. All Par 5’s tee from the 250 yd marker. Par 4 200 yd and Par 3 from the forwar most tee marker

4 Likes

88 here I come!

1 Like

I’m also going to bring a dark beer or two to share on the patio if anyone else wants to bring something as well!

1 Like

World class email. Bravo.

I’ll donate a fifth of “brown liquor to be named later*” to the raffle.

*whatever I find a decent deal on at Binny’s tomorrow

8 Likes

I was going to throw some domestics, seltzers and water in a cooler and just leave it by the clubhouse, we come by at the turn and on the way to 16. If anyone is like me and forgets to bring beer to these events it will be communal.

1 Like

I hope you all like Busch Light. I’ll have 30 of them on ice for anyone who would like to partake

7 Likes

You think Busch Lite is your ally?! You’ve merely adopted the Busch Lite! I was born in it! Molded by it!

10 Likes

I’ll actually let the raffle get started now in case anyone who wants in can’t make it. We can figure out logistics for prizes for folks who aren’t present as it comes up! Also bumped the WI beer up to 24 packs or 2 12 packs whatever it turns out to be when I get back up there tonight.

1 ticket = $5
5 tickets = $20

venmo @Timothy-McSwain last four: 7491 or cash onsite(I’ll have limited small bills, so please bring exact if you can)

2 Likes

Update here, fresh off the Grand Rapids trip, I decided on a ménage á trois of Journeyman whiskeys.

One for each of the three courses on which we whooped those Mother Flockers.

Enjoy :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Going to be an OVEN tomorrow, just how Donny would have wanted it. Looking forward to tomorrow!

7 Likes

Loot has made it to the western burbs, see you all tomorrow! Hopefully i dont have too many samples myself tonight!

7 Likes

Great time out there today!

14 Likes

I don’t want to get the mods involved so I won’t infringe upon anyones right to anonymity.

6 Likes

Too f’n hot for pics. Took a few. Thanks for organizing @McDuffin!

@BabblingBrooksKoepka: “You know I always got that thang on me…”

@tmstrods deep in the process.

“Buy a shirt at the turn” hot.

14 Likes