SCGC - Calumet CC Don't Go Changin' (Chicago, IL - August 6th 2022 )

I’m trying to figure it out, I’ll confirm by tomorrow.

1 Like

I am in and now updated on the doc.

2 Likes

I’m in and looking forward to it.

1 Like

Confirmed. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

confirmed

1 Like

In. Updated doc

1 Like

I’m definitely in as well, looking forward to getting out there next weekend.

2 Likes

Hey @McDuffin do we have a start time yet? Need to plan some stuff with family for the afternoon. I might have a sub on deck if we need one as well, he just has to check it with his schedule.

1 Like

First tee times go off at 9:10…I’ll post the groups today at some point and noted.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to play together let me know asap as well

Anyone want to car pool down from the city? Happy to drive

I would!

Hey @Mr.Sunday want to play together? I can entice you with more beer poured directly into the Brewer’s Cup!

1 Like

That sounds like a plan! A plan to not contend on Saturday, but a good one nonetheless.

2 Likes

@McDuffin sorry if I missed this but is there any format or game for Saturday? I believe I remember some talk of charity/side pot. Not trying to create more work for you, just trying to distract me from the endless misery of work get excited about this weekend. Cheers!

5 Likes

Tee Times have been posted, we still have 3 open spots so if anyone wants to still join us there is time! Also, please let me know if pairing need to be switched around for any matches or what not.

@Bbadower let me know if you are still in or not

Details soon…one step at a time…but I can say, I’ll be holding a small raffle to help raise some funds, nothing crazy but a few things to raise hopefully a couple hundred bucks or so the for Evans Foundation. I’ll be donating some beer/bourbon and would happily take any donations for raffle as well.

4 Likes

Let me know if the sub wants to join us!

Just texted him. My only request is we play together if he can make it. My bad for saying so late

1 Like

Unfortunately have to bow out

1 Like

All good got that adjusted if he can make it on the tee sheet.

1 Like