Rustic Canyon Local Qualifier (Feb 2020)

Even if it’s not an annual thing your answer should immediately be “Yes we are going to do this every year”. Assuming she’s ok with that you just locked in an annual buddies trip

2 Likes

“Nah, it’s actually once a quarter.”

8 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

I may never forgive @Lazstradamus for what he did to Li Roy

16 Likes

I thought it was @aannddyy00 that killed Li Roy by turning his back on John Daly and opting for church instead.

3 Likes

Thanks to @Bagger for letting me use/edit his photo!

28 Likes

Sick!

2 Likes

So much gold in the Oregon Trail thread

I’m so glad someone mentioned it. Feel like I’ve taken my first steps into being a true Refugee

10 Likes

Its a great place to get started. You’ll catch onto a lot more inside jokes from that thread, like Ygveni and that sneaky Nick Saban.

2 Likes

I’m about half way through it and finished the “house hotel” thread. Absolute gold.

1 Like

Holy shit. Just plowed through so much of the OT thread. Was in stiches most of the time. Wow.

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s the one I got (but in black)

Does anyone have a link to the calendar of the Local Qualifying Matches? Would love to see if any will be near me. Thanks!

3 Likes

I do this with the upmost respect @gremlingolfer but here’s a higher res version

8 Likes

FYI - the Flushing meadows event will be Tuesday, 6/16. According to Neil that was a typo by Tron

1 Like

You can thank me later for taking you off 666 followers

4 Likes

@NineTo5Golf supplying the Qualifier pod intro music. How does this make you feel?

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was vibrating a little.

7 Likes