Roost Roll Call

That would either be the Peachtree Collective (@apmiller) or Palmetto Cannons Crew (@LukeBoatright )

2 Likes

New Nest member looking to get involved in the DC area Roost

2 Likes

@TheMassHacker can get you setup with the Boston Tee Party

Looks like you are square in the Palmetto Cannons Crew area. @LukeBoatright cab get you set up. They have had a few killer meetups already, with more on the docket.

@RobertHunter can get you set up with the Capitol Roost.

2 Likes

@HibernatingBear can get you set up with the NYC Metro RACDG

LowCal run by the esteemed @Rob_Roth

@Swing_hard_and_hope can get you set with the First Flight, a number of Virginians are in it.

Just added you to the DC Roost, the Capital Golf Club! Let me know if you have any questions or if you’re having trouble getting into the Discord/WhatsApp

1 Like

Hey gang. New to the Refuge and looking for a Roost in the Seattle Washington area. I’m actually located a little north of Seattle, closer to Everett. Looking forward to #gettinginvolved.

1 Like

That’s up to you @apmiller can get you set up with the GA crew and @tanner_sandel can get you set up with the High Cotton Club.

Edit it’s @leftysauce for the High Cotton Club. DBD regrets the error.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @MrVinegar206 can get you setup with the PNW crew.

Wait did @leftysauce retire? Would love to have ya @Birdieblodge . Got a few Alabama guys, but Nashville Roost appears to be spreading out event geography a little more b/t TN KY and AL. I can say tho our roost is Outkast themed so if that isn’t enough reason to join i’m not sure what is.

2 Likes

In Ohio looking to join my roost. Just need a nudge in the right direction

Had a blast at Chunks at the Chuck! Great event with great people.
Would love to officially join RACDG NorCal roost

New Nest member looking to connect with Roost in Raleigh, NC

3 Likes

Is there anybody from Manchester UK? Or just general UK?

3 Likes

Hi everyone. New to the Nest. I live in Boston but spend a few weeks per summer in Minneapolis. Would love to join a roost and get some games in! -Matt

1 Like

New member here. Posted up down on St. Simons. Island GA. which is my closest Roost?

1 Like

New around here, hailing from Johnson City TN. Looking to get involved with a roost. Any nearby?

2 Likes