Roost Roll Call

Aka the Fresh Coast Flock

1 Like

4 Likes

Alright y’all got me, point me in the direction of your Roost thread and some merch to make this commitment official.

2 Likes

Lots of Roost Measurin’ going on in here. Big time all hat, no cattle vibes.

We don’t engage in such nonsense and let the quality of our golf and commitment to sportsmanship and friendship do the talking.

Sincerely,
Big Plex, your only official NLU Roost of the DFW Metroplex and beyond (even Wacoans welcome!)

Big Plex Roost/Local Chapter - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Welcome in!

3 Likes

Currently in Baton Rouge but will be moving back to Houston so looking forward to getting involved with the STROH’s!

1 Like

I mean……the Nashville Roost has a cow in our logo and our captain runs a cattle company….I think that has to count for something on the cattle vibes front…

7 Likes

The Big Plex captain has many hats but alas, no cattle. But he likes to speak in metaphors and also in the third person.

5 Likes

Throwing metaphoric shade then following up with “we don’t engage in that non-sense” is giving me big :bell::end: vibes :joy:

No measuring here my man. Just speaking from experience. But hey, you’re welcome to head on over and see for yourself. I’d be happy to accommodate

4 Likes

Fellow New Englanders!
I’m in CT, where would be the closest Roost to join?

1 Like

Depending on where in CT it would either be The Boston Tee Party (@TheMassHacker ) or NYC Metro RACDG (@HibernatingBear )

The Boston group has people from MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, and CT

4 Likes

New Nest member coming in from Augusta! Need a place to Roost

1 Like

Anyone looking for a painfully average golfer to join a roost in the NYC area?

2 Likes

Western Kentucky guy here wasn’t sure if Kentucky had its own or if the one out of Nashville would be closest. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

1 Like

SW Ohio here, I’m game for weekeday events if those happen. I’m a few years away from having weekends open.

Birmingham Alabama here. Not sure which one is a better fit between Nashville and Atlanta.

Looking to join a roost. Live in Central Virginia, closer to NC than to DC.

Anything down in San Diego?

2 Likes

I’m in Metro West region of MA, so I think the Boston group would work the best

2 Likes

New Nest Member. In Greenville, SC, would love to learn more.

1 Like