Might be time to fire up a spreadsheet…

1 Like

These turned out nice for the rohlers.

12 Likes

Sign me up!

1 Like

Big fan of the van!

4 Likes

Same…. Can we get a drop shipment to the FCF?

3 Likes

Boom Boom says buy a visor

10 Likes

You know you’ve got a good template when this can be made when a guy from our group is moving to Hawaii for work :fire:

15 Likes

Got an extra one I can purchase?

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:Second purchasing, if this becomes more than a special for the mover.

Just visited Maui and feeling nostalgic

2 Likes

Agreed! Love the sticker, would buy.

1 Like

I’m sure this was covered above at some point but does anyone do logo creation in this thread? Would love to give GUR my money but the quote was like 9k. I gotta feed my family.

2 Likes

GUR and Lie + Loft are both scams.

2 Likes

What did that quote include?

I don’t remember honestly. I think basically the logo, design, and rights to it. They could re-use too. It may not have been 9k but more like 7. Who could say.

1 Like

Charging $7k for a logo is not insane, but it depends on the ask and use case. Usually the busier I am, the more I’m going to charge for minimal asks. I also charge based on value I’d create vs an hourly rate… not sure what all details you gave her, but to me, I’ve not seen her create anything worth that much for just one logo.

If you have small budget and doesn’t really need the work of a design professional but instead someone who understands design basics and software, could always hit Fiver.

5 Likes

Cc @richardlhawkes

2 Likes

Our man missed his calling if $9k is the asking price these days

2 Likes

Totally get that, I bill by the hour so I can understand to some degree. But this is a logo I could probably create if I had the images and will literally be on 9 articles of clothing for a buddies trip.

1 Like