Roost Merch Megathread

$9k feels like a “branding” effort and not a logo design. You should be able to get something much more affordable done elsewhere. GUR may also be super busy and gave you the “I don’t really want to work on this” price

7 Likes

+1 to using something like Fiverr for this if it’s just for a buddy trip. Should be able to find a designer that matches the style you’re looking for.

7 Likes

In case anyone wants some Rhoback gear. Prices are estimated and should be lower. It depends on the total number of items ordered.

2 Likes

nah I need to know who designs these because they are CRAZY

1 Like

Not sure what you asked, but I very recently got a quote from GUR at $1k for something similar-ish. Not any better, in my opinion but certainly not nearly $10k.

Bevvy’s anyone??

Shout out @Preston who’s quickly a rising star in the refuge merch scene

20 Likes

Just a small portion of my @HighCottonClub High Cotton Classic gifts! @leftysauce and @PapaZulu killing it with the logo’s and merch!

Also, credit to @flanwilder for the awesome bag tags, ball marker, and divot tool and for hooking me up with a non pictured gift for my dad’s company anniversary!

18 Likes

Those are F’in rad.

1 Like

A full view of gifts for our competitors in our TN bracket, and competitors in AL get everything pictured except the white t shirt, which has a list of competitors on the back and the Classic logo on the front left chest.

12 Likes

Does anyone have a sticker mule discount code?

1 Like

I don’t know that they do discount codes per se, but they send emails with deals all the time.

I think I have an email for 50 die cut stickers for $19 somewhere - not sure if it’s still valid.

$10 off

2 Likes

They have 50 stickers for $29 going now. Got the email this morning

2 Likes

I need to get some for my company - 2"x2" too small for corner of rear windshield/laptop/Yeti tumbler? Or just the right size for a simple (just a bear logo - no words) sticker?

2x2 is a good size for laptop/yeti use. Would probably say 3x3 for a car window

2 Likes

Our fearless leader over here @ElectricPhactory, @MikeRevak, has put together a google sheet for our roost hat order. Just cross posting it here for visibility. Pricing TBD based on number of orders.

3 Likes

What’s your promo code again for the millionth time? Sorry

REFUGEE for 10% off all online orders

4 Likes

:pray: :pray:

Just want to publicly state what an absolute mensch @flanwilder is - a friend ordered some things, the discount code wasn’t applying due to a back end error, and he is promptly refunding the 10%. 11/10 customer service.

16 Likes