Roost Merch Megathread

We might be doing another run down the road, have had a few requests

5 Likes

First Flight is doing golf towels. $20 each shipped to you.

3 Likes

What international travels will you be doing with the proceeds this time?

3 Likes

Getting a head start on Scotland/Ireland 2025

2 Likes

Do ya’ll really not have enough towels already?

No

3 Likes

Send more patches. Please.

20 Likes

Just the other day, I was thinking about how much cool roost merch there is out there, and how none of it has a Boston Tee Party logo on it. And then it came to me, like a sign from the universe, an Instagram story announcing that @tourvisor is getting back in the wholesale visor game.

The vision is to put our OG Minuteman logo, either in the original green on a white visor, or in red on a navy visor, in the style of a Red Sox hat.

Plain Logo

Is this the sort of thing you might be interested in?

• Yes
  • Yes pt. 2

0 voters

EDIT: I forgot to do the “show voters” thing, so if you’re interested, just reply to the post or DM me.

1 Like

If its red on a navy hat, let me know…us bald folks need more coverage.

It’s specifically visors this time around, but I will file this away for next time.

2 Likes

As one of the PNW’s resident Visor gang members, very interested in the green on white version.

3 Likes

@Vaughanw22 is the Keith Mitchell of the PNW

3 Likes

Any of these available?

1 Like

Not a visor guy, but as a Boston native, I’m here for other merch with this sick logo.

2 Likes

The patches look fantastic! Did you iron them on or sew? Any tips or best practices to share?

I used Velcro tape:

https://a.co/d/5iSj2k3

Just cut the sheets to fit the patch and stick em on. That way you can remove them if you ever want to sell the bag.

2 Likes

Great idea! Thanks my friend.

handshake

8 Likes

You’re welcome.

Shout out to @sageat. I picked the idea up from him.

1 Like

paging @Preston

1 Like

I sewed a large piece of the loop side to the panel on the bag so I can move stuff around if I want. Essentially so I can vary the level of snark depending on many factors.

16 Likes