Valuable pouches from Duck & Cover have arrived

40 Likes

So so good

3 Likes

towels came out nicely

35 Likes

Belts for the @HighCottonClub match play participants :handshake:

27 Likes

Players towels for GPGC. Ordering specific number. Lemme know if you want one by DMing me directly. A DM denotes you are ordering one for yourself. $25 per!

One of two designs. Vote in your DM.

IMG_1469

17 Likes

A similar state outline piece could be coming soon from @HighCottonClub :eyes:

8 Likes

As a member of your bitter roost rival, I have to admit this is sick.

3 Likes

And just a year ago you played for us… imagine that… turncoat!

3 Likes

I have 5 more RMR ball markers left from the run I did for @Preston @jskovgaard

$25 shipped CONUS. Solid brass, antique finish, 1/8 thick. RMR camper logo shape and wayward drive on the reverse side. DMs are open, first come first served

17 Likes

In the @HighCottonClub we have a path to the regional we call jackpots… these are member run games where players get 10 jackpot points every time they play, and essentially gamble this Monopoly money to accrue points throughout the season.

For next season, we’ll be adding this jackpot bag (all s/o’s in the world to the travelling refuge bag, the true OG) to be won and lost in jackpots.

It’s a credit to our membership that we’re able to do something like this, and so a huge s/o goes to all our guys who have gotten involved to make the HCC what it is. It’s been an honor and a privilege to meet so many folks through this community

PS… Yes, that’s our new logo on the bottom, which will be used moving forward at the start of the new season. As always, s/o @PapaZulu for all he does with our graphic design and logo work… the man is a menace!

45 Likes

And all respect to the Crossroads Co-Op and the work they’re doing to provide a Roost for Indiana, but we couldn’t let our hitter @Douger23 feel left out

9 Likes

8 Likes

wheres-the-beef-burger-king

41 Likes

Gahd damn… I might move just for a shot at this crown

5 Likes

Anyone have any Roost patches available they are willing to send over for a project Im working on?

I’ll cover cost and shipping. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve got plenty of Great Plains Golf club patches. Dm me with details and they are yours.

2 Likes

Same in NorCal….

1 Like

Man I can’t believe I missed out on the Shrink the Game hoodies. That’s a big L for me.

2 Likes

Damn that is sick.

2 Likes