Roost Merch Megathread

Where do we pay? Lol

2 Likes

Just DM me your address

Member - Guest gifts were a big hit for @HighCottonClub trip to MS

26 Likes

those are siiiick!

This is what the FcF has cooked up for Maxamania 3, donation to thegfpd.org baked in to the price!

2 Likes

Who does you design work? Do you guys keep it in roost? And whoever they are would they be interested in doing some work for another roost?

That is to say everything you’ve posted so far has been fucking fuego!

5 Likes

@PapaZulu is the man behind the magic :saluting_face:

4 Likes

I have to give a tip of the cap to the high cotton club. The hat I ordered and got super fast is exceptional quality for the price. Am super impressed with that supplier you guys use.

Edit: also as someone with a giant head I’m able to use the snap back comfortably on the second to last snap. Unlike most snap backs I have to use the last one and then electrical tape it to keep it closed.

7 Likes

As a fellow large dome’d person, that’s one of my favorite parts about the Dome hats! They are super accommodating!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Coming in hot for @HighCottonClub competitors in The High Cotton Classic

15 Likes

My take on the Seamus tour card

57 Likes

Perfect time to refill on tees :ok_hand:t3:

14 Likes

31 Likes

Reminder that 2CGC is putting together a H&B custom order with our primary logo on a few select items. The order sheet closes this Sunday so get on board with some sweet spring pieces.

5 Likes

If anyone has any questions reach out to me, the guy putting the order together. Thanks!

Also thanks for crossposting @andrewf!

2 Likes

out of state orders: we will be shipping orders out next week, I’ll be contracting you to confirm address

40 Likes

I typically have a “don’t like anything from other Roosts Rule”… but I like this. Well done.

13 Likes

Was thinking the same thing. Might have to “buck club” this design for St. Louis

8 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll have my merch guy draft up a royalties contract :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like