Roost Merch Megathread

Holy fuck that last one. Give me the link!

4 Likes

So good!

3 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s a nonzero chance I order one

1 Like

give-me-give-it-to-me-now

6 Likes

jizzed-in-my-pants-the-lonely-island

4 Likes

Starting the petition to blatantly rip off the High Life design. Promise minimum 6 hat order from me for NS in that logo

3 Likes

Grain Belt Premium and you got yourself a deal

3 Likes

God I love that beer.

1 Like

3 Likes

whynotboth

1 Like

God damnit these are all so good

Cc: @a-double-uā€¦ Grain Belt Premium x NSU?

1 Like

Bit of a tough scene over hereā€¦

Honestly, I didnā€™t expect the feedback weā€™re getting on the High Life hat. I thought the color scheme and retro look may be polarizing, and clearly I was wrong. Since the High Lifeā€™s were ordered for competitors as part of our match play event, there simply arenā€™t enough extras to sellā€¦ SO, weā€™ll be placing another order at the beginning of the week, stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, the ā€œMarlboroā€ hats are available at the link belowā€¦ Quantities are limited, so donā€™t wait to place your order!

http://ukg.golf/q?ac=mI1QsaXG

5 Likes

Did Dome send you samples or did you just preorder a certain quantity of each hat?

We have 48 competing in The High Cotton Classic, so I ordered 60 High Lifeā€™s to take care of players, members of the Rules Committee, and sponsors.

After popular demand for the other style last year, I ordered 24 in white and 24 in navy.

4 Likes

First batch of hats is about to go out! Less than 10 left in the navy, just a few more than that in white. If youā€™re wanting one, donā€™t miss your chance!

If you already ordered, you can expect your package by Thursday :handshake:

2 Likes

26tnjjQQRqPbwDxdK

3 Likes

Very limited quantity of First Flight Azalea Collection packs left. You choose the standard white Koozie, slim Rose Koozie, or one of each. Comes with Azalea collection tees and stickers.

Shipped out of the area they are $15 for one, $25 for both koozies.

21 Likes

Iā€™m in, great design!

1 Like

Also in! Do you want shipping information just added to the sheet?

1 Like