Roost Merch Megathread

Ive yet to be out there. I should check it out.

That sailor one is gold

1 Like

Dry Heat GC patches are available for $2.50 apiece. For each patch purchased, $1 will be donated to Animal Humane New Mexico. But first: if anyone is available and willing to travel to Phoenix in two weeks, please join us for our Roost major at Aguila Golf Course on March 4. A few late Tumbleweed Two Ball spots opened up and we would love to fill them (3 remain open). Format is two person blind-ish draw teams with 9 holes each of best ball and alt shot on the par 3 course, plus 18 holes of net stroke play on the 18 hole course. An NIT spot will be awarded for the winning team to fight over. Info and signups here:

Pleas enter your patch request and other pertinent info here and I’ll get them to you:

9 Likes

Last call for mudness t’s and crewnecks!

Based on the 90’s Bulls classic three peat design. Proceeds go to first tee of greater Chicago

6 Likes

Alerting the authorities (@Jdonelson @HellerHighwater )

1 Like

4 Likes

They’re real, and they’re spectacular (and finally here). Will be getting things shipped early next week!

Branded Bills:
Production time: long (7-8 weeks for PVC aka “Rogue” patches)
Shipping time: extremely short, UPS 2nd Day
Quality: outstanding
Fit: on the small side for pom and classic cuff beanie. Waffle beanie (“Elite”) is more standard. Plenty of stretch in everything
Cost/value: extremely reasonable given quality
Recommended: hard yes. Be mindful of lead time.

Barrel Raised (Etsy engraving shop):
Production time: extremely short, like 5 days after order I had a shipping notification
Shipping time: extremely short
Quality: outstanding
Cost/value: extremely reasonable. By far the least expensive custom engraving I found for Glencairns, they are legit Glens not knockoffs (as far as I can tell), the guy responds quickly to messages and even unlocked a special quantity for me to place the order that wasn’t available in the drop-down list.
Recommended: absolutely

28 Likes

Honestly forgot what I ended up ordering and super excited for the surprise. :joy:

3 Likes

40 Likes

Giddy Up!

3 Likes

Ok, this is sick.

@MerchCzar any possibility Titleist would consider selling the LinksLegend bag to Nest members with roost logos on the bags? I know they generally only sell it to private clubs, but considering we are all paying $90 a year here… I think they could maybe bend the rules a teeny bit :blush:

14 Likes

Are all the beanies spoken for?

I have one waffle ($30) and one white ($25) that are extra

Edit: prices include shipping

Do I need another golf bag? Absolutely not.

Would I buy a Roost-logoed LinksLegend in 5 seconds flat? Absofuckinglutely

11 Likes

Those pockets are detachable, no? Just have your local embroidery shop hook you up, I’m sure that they can do it.

1 Like

The FcF has landed a merch partner, more to come….

10 Likes

Love this summary.

1 Like

Hey guys! Electric Phactory is getting onboard with some beanies and scarves, so if you’re interested, please feel free to add your info to the order form below!

Cost per item is $20 and we need to hit 30 in order to go into production. If you’re from outside the Roost, just add $5 for shipping and send me a DM with your address. Thanks for your support everyone!

Beanies and Scarves Order Form

8 Likes

Dry Heat GC’s reaction to all of this beanie talk

c5f

Joke killer

Actually very useful for our NM and UT folks.

13 Likes

the Rohlers are excited to announce our inaugural 2023 merch drop (shout out the big guy). Since we’ve had some out of state orders I thought I would socialize the link case there are any others out there who want to spread the good word.

Order link. We can figure out shipping details offline if anyone does place an order.

27 Likes