Roost Merch Megathread

6 Likes

Having these made up for the STROH’s Roost. $25 shipped or $20 local p/u in Houston. Strohs Towel Order '23 - Google Sheets

11 Likes

Any update on the Northstar untied beanies?

1 Like

Paging my jefe @bignanski

1 Like

Thanks. Production lead time was 7-8 weeks, which would put is at about the end of Feb. Hoping they manage to beat that significantly.

1 Like

2 Likes

We’ll at least I’ll have one for December :joy:

Yeah, not ideal. We’ll still have plenty of cold weather ahead here, but we’re the exception

Paging @jdefran

1 Like

In Canada we call them “buttons”…

1 Like

Getting our new shield logo on some product. Thx to @j.holliday for lining these up for our club.

35 Likes

Is anyone in need of a fuckin’ sick head cover? Look no further. The @ASplashOfOJ Roost has a
Winston Collection - No Laying Up and Splash of OJ collaboration available for pre-order. Options include a Black Leather Blade, Whiskey Pull Up Leather Driver and Fairway Wood, and a White Leather Driver and Fairway Wood. Prices are listed in the google sheet.

33 Likes

does anyone have any leftover merch they’d be willing to donate for a “roost prize pack” or mystery box for the march mudness raffle? cash from raffle goes to first tee of greater chicago

5 Likes

@TeddyPargame: Yes. DM me your address and I’ll send some stuff over.

2 Likes

I might have a few things, gotta check

Headcovers above are all :fire:
Keep it up fellas!!

2 Likes

Incline Club ordering Imperial Performance hats now! Here’s the spreadsheet, trying to hit some quantity minimums per color/design:

Here are the designs:

5 Likes

Some solid Strohs merch at the flea market.

32 Likes

I’ve got a sweet strohs mirror hanging in the garage. Where are those at?

1 Like

Maumee antique mall. Place has some good wares!

1 Like