Roost Merch Megathread

Ok, so I’m only partial idiot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the event organizer types we’ve added the pencils 10 for $20

Small batch pencils

21 Likes

First Flight joined the ranks of those with a Fuzion site. If anyone would like to purchase some gear the site is live now and closes on the 16th.

3 Likes

Final bump for these! looking to submit the order later today

Dry Heat GC headwear has been received and the pieces are fantastic and ready to ship. I can either hand these out directly if you will be attending the Tumbleweed Two Ball, or ship to you (pay shipping). Please update the order sheet with your Y/N shipment preference - DM me your shipping address and I’ll get you a shipping cost. Payment amounts and Venmo details are listed in the Payment sheet.

Last but not least: our 22 hats ordered will net a $110 donation to Animal Humane New Mexico! We “rescued” our dog Leo (cue the cheesy “who rescued whom?” music) back in 2016 and he has been our rock through the good times and bad.

cc: @DryHeat

19 Likes

Happy to get mine at the event next month!

1 Like

god this is such a nice logo too, we have a lot of talented people here don’t we

3 Likes

Thanks, cap’n! Let me know cost to ship locally (87048).

1 Like

Thanks @RolandOfGilead and @Leo

2 Likes

Figure I’d throw this here as well.

Needed a new case for rangefinder and added some flair via @scagnetti patches from last year. 1st time ever sewing so its not great but works.

11 Likes

I hope you’re prepared to take orders.

3 Likes

OK - the first roost shop is open for OATW - bag tags/divot tools/ball markers/tumblers/water bottles
link.buckeyetags.com/oatw

Willing to stand up a store for other roosts if interested.

9 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ will probably have some interest.

5 Likes

Old School No Response GIF - Old School No Response That Was ...

20 Likes

March Mudness III is officially live.

If any non @SecondCityGC folks want a towel, shirt or crewneck, sign up in the form

MudnessPIII

These items will be procured by me, and the profits of these items will be donated to the first tee of greater chicago. You will need to venmo me for the items. Out of towners will need to add $5 to cover shipping.

Thanks heaps
Ted

15 Likes

Sticker Mule is running a “50 pins for $29” deal thru Friday. No clue what kind of quality we are looking at but seems like a good way to snag some cheap merch for tee prizes.

Felt nostalgic. Went with our first logo from the 2019-2021 era.

6 Likes

If it’s a straight pin back it’s an easy fix to make it a ballmark

4 Likes

I’m thinking it’s more like the cheapo election pins.

2 Likes

Probably true. But on the bright side you’ll have some sweet pieces of flair

2 Likes

They look like this from Sticker Mule, and have the “safety pin” type back:

4 Likes