Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

If you haven’t played woodlands in a couple of years now, it will be a different course than you remember. They have made some lovely and much needed changes so it’s not just the bastard step child on the property.

5 Likes

Looking ahead to the weekend before the 4th of July, any other refugees gonna be around the Northwoods (I’ll be in Eagle River) and want to play a round? Currently planning on being around the 30th-3rd and would love to not have to play solo.

1 Like

Anybody here play any of the Legends clubs recently? Playing one of them soon (I think BP) and don’t see a ton of chatter around about them. So, yeah, in search of some takes

I recently joined the Legends - what ? ya got?

1 Like

If I lived further west they would be a strong consideration. Enjoy them every time I play, conditions are always good, improvements seem to continuously being made to the overall experience too.

My personal rankings go MH, BP, BB but there’s no real reason the first 2 can’t be switched around.

2 Likes

Agreed - if I was going to play one everyday it would be MH, but is also the hardest of the three for my game. BP is 2nd for me for the variety and BB is 3rd mainly because it is the worst to walk

1 Like

If you drive it like you did at Erin, I don’t know how any course is hard for you, but I do understand how it could be hard if things are like that.

1 Like

MH is tricky - I drove the ball great there but you bounce through fairways on some of those doglegs by a couple of yards and you get completely blocked out and end up punching something back into the fairway.

Speaking of - happy to get anyone that is interested in being a guest out at some point this season

5 Likes

Seems like a solid home and home opportunity.

1 Like

Anyone want to get a round in on Saturday June 24 around Appleton/Green Bay? Will be up in the area and wanted to see if any other nesticles wanted to play

If I claim a bar as home, can we do a home - home - home?

7 Likes

Somewhat of a vague half baked, can only work in a specific situation throwing this out there, but anyone in Milwaukee playing Friday late morning and looking to fill out a group? I’m off work, I can probably swing a late morning tee time, but I don’t really want to plan anything, and I don’t really feel like dropping in with complete strangers. Just seeing what the universe might have to offer? Could be nothing, I could still pass, OR could be the round of my fucking life.

1 Like

Or I might do something rash and go to my parents and play LLB at the rack rate.

1 Like

@mikedabomb

I could potentially be in for a cheeky round but it would be like noonish

I have to bash out my long run for chicago early but since I’m 5 min from LLB if you’re in the area then could make it work.

I don’t have a home anyone wants to play but am happy to be a third wheel at any of these places as the summer rolls on in July/August.

2 Likes

Hello neighbors to the east!

There are plenty of spots open for the North Star Shootout 4!

We have the course reserved for the entire day so you can golf your face off and also have the chance to earn a spot in the NIT!

1 Like

If it sweetens the pot at all, I’ll be there giving all of those I can shit about something and expecting it back as much as possible.

3 Likes

Rest assured, it will be returned.

2 Likes

@Ragsy47 @mikedabomb , I could take Friday afternoon off as well if things are cooking.

Afternoon is going to be a game time decision for me, unfortunately for planning purposes.

@Ragsy47 and I couldn’t get out to LLB until late afternoon, if at all.