Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

With the rack rate at Straits jacked up, this seems like a screaming deal for 2 rounds and a hotel night. Any idea what tees we’re talking here?

1 Like

I’m guessing either the green or white tees. I personally would be annoyed if I went and had to play less than that, but it’s a really good question.

1 Like

Parkside and Harry’s are my go tos for breakfast when I’m up there. Both very traditional diners, but different experiences.

1 Like

Anyone on the Northshore, I have a 20% off storewide for Dick’s - Grafton, 3/10-3/13. Hit me up in the DMs if interested.

1 Like

Seems like a great deal, but don’t think I can swing it on either side of the Burban - that’s on 4/22, right @PTM

Did it about 4-5 years ago. The pricing is decent. After the first day the break the teams by score into flights. Winning your flight got you a foursome on MV or Irish from what I remember. You can also request if you have a group of 4 that you play all the rounds together and they accommodate that.

Yes sir, and is a much better experience.

2 Likes

It is fucking dumping. Damn!

I just had a very interesting drive home from my parents house after my dad’s knee replacement.

Traction control off and pedal to the floor.

1 Like

It was a bit snowy on the drive home from downtown tonight.

4 Likes

At least you still got ‘er backed into that stall.

1 Like

Only way to get back out. It’s a cluster in this garage.

1 Like

I’m sick of snow. That is all.

9 Likes

Power out from 11pm-7am this morning. Kid woke up at 3:30am freaked because his night light was off. Sump pump back up alarm triggered at 4am. Cleared all that heavy and wet snow so my wife can get to an appointment this morning. Power back on just in time for the morning meeting I have to present at. Thanks for absolutely nothing mother nature.

15 Likes

tough.

i will say, the snow is very pretty. sticky enough to coat all the trees.

4 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

Those poles are both the best and worst. Pain to navigate the mirrors around, but then the extra room to open the door. Our spot has the pole + the stairwell wall, so I have to come down and park every time my fiancé takes the car. She busted a light just a month after we moved in…hence me taking over parking duties. And yes, it does suck.

1 Like

It’s a bit of cope but at least snow at this time of year won’t last too long or compound with too many other weather things (read: arctic freeze, weeks of gray sky).

Came back to Wisconsin for work this week from ATL just to wake up to this (Delavan Lake)

(obviously outages suck. not downplaying those. hang in there, guys)