Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

EASY! I’m right here!

I may try and walk more than 15x each year as a goal.

3 Likes

There’s some sneaky elevation change out there too, I bet Palmer has at least 200’ of elevation change.

15 walking rounds of Player is doable, I support you.

EDIT: Did the work. Palmer is slightly over 200’ of elevation change. Player is about 70’. Trevino is about 125’.

1 Like

Player is probably the most walkable. With Trevino and Palmer, it’s not really the elevation as much as the distance from green to tee on a bunch of holes.

2 Likes

100 p

I will ride most of the time but I feel like some solo early morning rounds the walk is worth enjoying.

2 Likes

Did some research and it seems they lock one course down as members only for a spell? Seems like a decent perk. Congrats on making that move.

Yeah. Every day one of the courses is member only.

Definitely would be interested in checking it out at some point this summer. Also, trying to walk any local muni around here, so when you want those strapped vibes I’m here for it.

1 Like

Hunters Glen is truly a hidden gem. Along with Hunters Glen Jacobson also designed Strawberry Creek and Thornberry Creek. Its just overall an extremely fun track thats pretty cheap.

What’re the chances San Giorgio Pizzeria Napoletana is packed tomorrow before the concert?

Finalizing pre concert dinner with Mrs Pargame. Just made rezzie at La Dama just to have bird in hand. Looks good.

Considering doing the “date night” thing at lakefront. Diplomat looked good and fun but not open Tuesday.

Also considering dairy land to completely switch to something off speed.

Not sure - think you’ll be okay. La Dama is good, maybe a little over priced, but the food was excellent.

Also, if you have a ticket to the fiserv, you can get a free beer same day at Lakefront! I found out like a week ago, so figured it wasn’t that common of knowledge.

2 Likes

Crossposting in all the relevant spots but Erin Hills is supposed to be opening up 2024 today. I had previously contacted them about 2024 after making the Sand Valley reservations, so they called me early.

1 Like

great.

had an awesome and fun meal there. highly recommended.

first time at fiserv. was cool as well! getting people inside was a shit show though.

could get into the hang of bopping into MKE from time to time!

2 Likes

What did you get? It’s on my list to get back over there!

Three small plates-

Octopus pastor - great
Grilled shrimp- great
Guac- really good. Guacamole.

Tacos-
Ahi
Duck carnitas
Cochinita pibil

All very good. Stacks up with the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. Great story of the founder being a Mexican immigrant that worked as a chef in the previous restaurant. That lady was retiring and turned the restaurant over to him and they redesigned it and started his own concept.

Marg was good not great. Cool skull glass tho.

Loved the place.

3 Likes

We welcome you with open arms

2 Likes

door to door from funtana was about an hour on the nose. piece of cake.

3 Likes

Has anyone done the spring golf challenge at Kohler? Thinking strongly about doing it this year. Price seems pretty decent for what you’re getting.

Was looking at doing the last weekend in April one. And agree, the pricing seems good.

1 Like

Speaking of Kohler, what’s a good spot for a family dinner in Sheboygan? Breakfast too.

We’ve hit up the Parker Johns BBQ place and it was extremely family friendly (loud/not terribly expensive). If you want a not super family friendly option that Mom and Dad can enjoin, Trattoria Stefano is excellent. I got nothing for breakfast, but I’m sure many greasy spoon diners exist.

2 Likes