Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

Walking Scorer:

Saturday 9/10 Standby 7-9
Sunday 9/11: Hole 10 Group 14 - 12:22
Monday 9/12 - Hole 1 Group 2 - 8:11
Tuesday 9/13 - Match 11 - 8:50

I could totally do without the standby shift, since I live 90 minutes away. But I’m really looking forward to this (and so is my step count for that week).

Alright, doubling up on Thursday the 8th to save myself another drive from Verona.

Tee Service
Thursday, September 8, 2022 - Front Shift 1 (6:30 AM to 12:00 AM)
Thursday, September 8, 2022 - Back Shift 2 (12:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
Monday, September 12, 2022 - Shift 1 (7:00 AM to 12:00 PM)

Looks like @blakehall, @CentralWIWarrior, and I will need to have an impromptu meetup Monday afternoon.

1 Like

Played Erin Hills 2 weeks ago and Julius double-bagged for our competitors. I don’t have a ton of experience playing with caddies but I would absolutely co-sign that Julius is the man. Stories about ANGC were just the cherry on top.

Depending on how the next couple of weeks go, I may need to hustle back for a league championship match that night.

(Although now I’ve almost certainly jinxed us.)

1 Like

My uniform for the Mid-Am came today. Like the hat very much and happy to see the polo fits.

2 Likes

18 is so freaking hard. 2 birdies there is unreal. Well done

Oh my

9 Likes

@avess do we have a tee time? Or do we need one still?

I believe our fourth spot is still open?

I unfortunately have to bail as my car is in the shop and won’t be ready until early next week…bummed to miss out on Eagle Springs

1 Like

I’m gonna be a bummer as well. Ending up changing my flight to head home Saturday.

2 Likes

No worries, enjoy you weekends

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here if anyone interested

PGA Reach Wisconsin Fundraiser Auction

Just finished playing Glen Erin in Janesville. $60 for 18 w/ cart. Might be the one of the biggest bang for your buck courses in this part of the state. You will not be disappointed.

7 Likes

Needed to mail my film back today before flying so took an odd route to the airport but got to spend some time in Madison. Was hoping for a coffee shop that had a good lunch. Googled from the fedex parking lot and Bandits tacos and coffee was .2 miles away. Did not disappoint.

3 Likes

Attention

Thursday September 22nd

I have one spot open for a full day of fun and excitement at Sand Valley.

6:30a - SV
11:30 - Sandbox
1:55 - MD

You’ll be joined by myself, @chefcycle, and @d_wrek.

5 Likes

@djpie any interest in exploring some of the hidden gem courses of central Wisconsin?

2 Likes

F it, I’ve got some PTO days to burn and have been meaning to get out Sand Valley. Count me in, if the spot is still out there.

7 Likes

You win!

1 Like

Put me down as first alternate if plans fall through.

2 Likes

Just ran across this map of drunkest counties. Is… Is everything alright Wisconsin?

3 Likes