Five Guys - cajun style - an ELITE french fry
Chic Fil A waffle fries are A tier
I’ll probably get some blow back because they are sometimes pretty soggy, but Wingstops normal fries are like fucking crack. Add the Louisiana rub? Ohhhhhh boy
Wingstop is underrated.
They have the best lemon pepper I’ve had. And when they combine that with the hot sauce ![]()
Depending on the time of year…I too can be “over-breaded”
@MerchCzar, The Supper Club sees you
![]()

Would you rather play:
- Whistling Straits
- Erin Hills
- If I had 10 rounds I would split them 5:5
Full disclosure never have played Erin Hills but want to
my vote does not mean I wouldn’t play both
Straits or Irish…
Yes
Straits
Irish, by quite a bit
Also acceptable
Straits is better, Irish more playable arguably more fun, both are true
Full disclosure, only Kohler course I’ve played is BWR river. Would love to play any of the other ones
They have terrible cheese curds too
Is Harvey house in Madison worth the hype?
Food is solid, drinks slightly overpriced, service has always been good. Best in Madison? No, but it’s worth going.
This is a good summary. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it both times I’ve dined there. Both were special occasion meals, which I included in the reservations. Both times they immediately noted the occasion and brought us complimentary glasses of champagne. It was probably just Cook’s, but a nice touch. They have three different dining areas each with their own vibe, so you may want to pay attention to that when booking a reservation if you care about atmosphere.
