Trust me, Craig likes them, so they stay.
Welcome to not so delicious.
I think they can be really good if you can get them extra crispy, otherwise I’m with you.
The only reason I’m not coming at you for your Uridge take is that it seems like it has sentimental value to you…
I’m here for all the French fry takes
Yeah. Take away that aspect and I’d probably say Erin Hills.
I seem to have become a Kohler courses schill who defends them to the end so I support your unorthodox take on U-Ridge.
We all have a job to do. Some of us sit in ivory towers, some spread the word of the greatest horse to ever live, some shill for Kohler.
record scratch…yeah that’s me, you’re probably wondering how I got here
Cheese curds aren’t very good either tbh
KEEP. MY WIFE’S NAME. OUT YO F**KIN MOUTH.


Is this all curds or just the squeaky ones cause I know those are polarizing
Culvers cheese curds specifically
Provocative take but given your conviction I’ll allow it
Imo can be over-breaded and over overcooked
O Ring gang
I need someone to identify what they consider a “very good” fast food French fry. I can’t say I’ve ever been so moved by fries to categorize them as particularly good or bad.
