Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Sorry @jas, missed the previous post and it’s been chaos since then.

Anyone want to try to get something going August 24 or 25?

1 Like

I’m in for either. Let’s play a nice course.

Twilight Chambers? Also open to others.

Still thinking of a twilight Chambers?

I was just reminded that I have a party for my girlfriends work on Saturday - not sure about Sunday yet.

Speaking of girlfriend, my birthday present from her is a round (or two) anywhere I want to play. Trying to keep it reasonable from Seattle, which eliminates Wine Valley and others in that area. I’ve already played Chambers and others worth playing near Seattle. I’m thinking either Gamble Sands, Desert Canyon, or Bear Mountain Ranch. Thoughts or other recommendations?

Bear mountain is epic.

1 Like

I’m playing gamble in 3 weeks so hopefully I’ll know after that.

1 Like

Gamble is awesome. Have not played the others.

1 Like

Gamble Sands is great. Did the 1 night 2 round package with my wife, can’t recommend it enough.

1 Like

Out of those I’d play Gamble Sands, and it’s not really even a question to be honest. I’ve had many many fun rounds at DC. Bear Mountain is worth playing, but its gimmicky. You do get some good views of Lake Chelan from there. But Gamble is on another level.

1 Like

Does anyone play at Jefferson Park?

I played Jefferson this arvo

Hey everyone! I’m from Michigan and traveling to Seattle in a couple weeks. I only have a small window, and trying to sneak in a round of golf at Chambers Bay on Saturday, September 21 around 3:30pm. Would anyone be able to go? I can’t get on as a single and there are no openings for that date and time for me to join another group. Instead of checking a million times and waiting for an opening, who wants to join me? :slight_smile:

Saturday or Sunday? Because the 21st is a Saturday. I’m interested but I might have already blown my golf budget for this month.

Oops, yeah I meant Saturday!

I can join you. @inchmarlo or @jas have been talking about hitting chambers as well, they might be interested.

1 Like

Awesome! I have one guy from the conference I’m going to interested as well, so we may just have one spot left. I will book a foursome around 4:00pm on Saturday the 21st…thanks guys!

The earlier the better in that 3-4 window - sun will set here around 710 so we could sneak a full round in with a 3 start.

Sure, we are scheduled to be done by 2:30pm, and we would be coming from Jefferson Park which is about 45 minutes. Maybe we can swing 3:30? Or book for 3:00 and hope we get done early.

1 Like

If there is no traffic it’s only 45 minutes. I work at Jefferson Park and I commute daily there and back to Tacoma. If there is traffic sometimes it takes 90 minutes or more to get back.