Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Hey guys - I created a google doc for tracking availability for golf planning among us Washington/PacNW refugees. I kept it very simple with basic info so fill in what you are comfortable sharing.

Limited it to July for a prototype to see if this would make coordination easier. Fill in an X on the July days you wish to golf and we can get some private messages going from it.

Cheers.

Added my availability.

1 Like

Bumping this again and tagging people from this thread to see if we can get something together for everyone not venturing across the country to Pinehurst or Colorado this summer.

@davidc @brpryor22 @cqueen @jjgilham @Shankapotomous @golfaddict @TrajMahal @danv @teardrop @OneBallLeft

I’m heading out to chambers to play today and see how it’s been. I play around once a month or so there and the new greens are nice.

I’m interested if you guys get a group together at some point. I’m in Seattle and play West Seattle way too often. If not there, my heavy rotation is Gold Mountain and Home Course. Looking to explore some more spots as I only got back into golf last summer after a break through most of college and my move to the PNW.

Roll call for any Washingtonian who wants to play Wolfhammer on Saturday 7/20 anywhere near Seattle.

Mens club tournament that day for me.

If I wasn’t playing a Stableford event at Home Course on Saturday, I’d be in.

@cqueen @inchmarlo

A buddy and I grabbed a 4:00pm tee time @ Chambers on Sunday 7/21 if either of you boys are interested in joining.

I have hiking commitments on Sunday. Gotta keep the better half happy! Let me know how the course is looking. Played Chambers for the first time in May and loved it.

1 Like

NLU towel spotted at Interbay this morning. Expose yourself!

I’m headed to the Sounders game on Sunday otherwise I’d be in.

@cqueen @inchmarlo

Last night was perfect at Chambers. Either of you want to play this weekend on the 27th/28th?

I’d gladly return soon bc conditions were great.

Let me get back to you. I have a standing round on Saturday, but might be good for Sunday.

In related news, I added my name to the Google sheets roster above (if it’s still in use).

Cool — We need to build it up with more names. I’ll add future availability and repost the link.

I’m in for Chambers if we can do Sunday. When were you thinking? I’m somewhat time dependent with a commitment I have some flexibility to move around, but I’ll try to make it work.

@inchmarlo I’m coming down from Bellevue so I like to get a twilight/discounted rate in the late afternoon to squeeze in 18 before sunset.

So tee time around 4 or earlier if they drop the rates from 275 to 130.

If that works for you I can book…

Edit: on 7/28 all tee times drop to 119 based on what I see — Gonna call and find out about maintenance to make sure they aren’t punching.

Let me know what you hear. Playing Salish Cliffs tomorrow morning for the first time.

No maintenance scheduled so should be clear — morning or afternoon?