Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Anyone else pumped about golf tomorrow?! 9am tee time at the classic. Booked Saturday and Sunday rounds as well. Too many new clubs to know what to do.

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t felt like I kid on Christmas eve since I was like 10 and this may be the closest I ever get to that feeling again. I’ve got a 7AM and a 1:15 booked tomorrow and today might just be the longest day of my life.

2 Likes

Suuuuper hyped.

I “might” have snuck on the local course and putted for about 45 min yesterday evening. It was glorious.

Playing tomorrow at Willows. Nothing on Weds. West Seattle Thurs. And an evening par 3 / beer session on Friday.

2 Likes

Agreed. I hope today just doesn’t drag by. Going to keep myself busy all day to make sure I’m not sitting around thinking about golf tomorrow.

Thank god for my busy meeting schedule, the one time I can say that.

I put the clubs up in the outside storage once the ban was put in place and the only time I’ve touched once since was unboxing new clubs I’ve purchased during this time. Excited to pull them out of storage tonight and let them warm up in the house.

1 Like

It really should end at CDE with @The_Cad_Says.

I’d take a full week off this summer/fall to do this entire itinerary!

2 Likes

Have you seen our (pre covid) July Idaho weekend?!

Can’t wait! A couple west seattle 9s through the week and then Home Course with @rabsie on Saturday should be great.

Thinking about sunday twilight but haven’t decided where :thinking:

Yes! I have not confirmed any personal travel plans yet that far out until we see what happens with the virus. I was very interested in the CDE.

Was going to play when you all met up pre-virus but backed out when there were more unknowns.

Definitely hoping to get out more this year.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah I remember now! Makes sense, lets (safely) get out together soon!

As soon as borders open (safely), the tilt game we’ll get going will be epic!

1 Like

Golf is back!

Quite honestly I can’t remember the last time I walked 18 w/ a bag on my back. I am pooped!

Took a few photos from Willows Run. Still a ton of work being done right now. They’ve ripped out a ton of trees, are removing a bunch of bunkers and giving others a huge makeover. The removal of some bunkers is smart. They sit too close to the winter flood zone and are always in pretty bad shape. They DO need to trim the rough…way too long at the moment.

My partner was a scratch so played two balls the entire way. Finished in a tidy 3:20.

The sun was shining - great day!

image1

8 Likes

Played three times the last week and it was great. I know the weather is supposed to become rainy and cloudy this coming week but planning to get out again at some different courses.

1 Like

i really like golf

6 Likes

I was meaning to say that I hope everyone else was able to get out and play and enjoy the weather and actually being able to play again. Also we should list out what courses have for their cups on the greens. I hate the upside down cup some places are doing.

1 Like

David: “Hi, my name is David, and I really like golf.”

The Refuge Anonymous: “Hi, David”

1 Like

Accurate

1 Like

Gold Mountain had a layer of foam inside. Makes the cup about a ball deep. Didn’t find it had any negative impact.

Home Course is rocking a half cup of foam as well, seemed to drop pretty true