Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

I’m at the state bball tourney in Yakima for a good chunk of today, so if you want to make the pairings so I dont have to figure it all out on my phone and on this shitty internet, Handicap Czar, be my guest!

1 Like

Always forget there’s a gram account :joy:

Hi zocco! Definitely will take some pictures, I always post them in RACDG thread with a wrap up. Should be pretty possible with the group coming out!

@davidc Reminder 10:03 - 10:12 - 10:21 are the three times we have

1 Like

or people interested in following my Instagram it’s @sendacott

1 Like

I’m going to be a game time decision squad :frowning: . I’ve been glued to my couch the last 5 days with some sort of stomach bug that won’t go away. While I’m 99.9% sure I’m corona-free, I’m not going to put others at risk given the spooky times we’re in. I’ll circle back end of day.

2 Likes

Have we discussed stakes? With the current shortage, a large bottle of Purell might be a worthy prize to the TILT champion. I would google how to find some on the black market, but I’m guessing we can source it from the Silk Road thread, no problem.

4 Likes

Please welcome to the first tee, on this, the first PNW RACDG meetup of the year, for our 10:03 tee time:

@MrVinegar206,
@rabsie,
and of course, @I_have_the_yips and his brother Jonah (who by all acocounts is a great golfer in his own right).

And now please join me in welcoming our next competitors for our second and final tee time of 10:12,

@Sarah,
@davidc,
and of course, @Mattyeds and his esteemed +1, Josh.

Good luck to all the players and may the content gods have mercy on us all.

6 Likes

Guise, just made it through the border. The border guard wanted me to know that this is how people get taken. I’m optimistic I will not get taken.

6 Likes

Oh god what!! What a wild thing to say. Hopefully he had just been watching too many netflix docs or something. We believe in you!!

He should know that taking people is not the TC Way!

I’m on the ferry now!

Scummy boarder move, no doubt. Welcome to the other side!!

Found a brewery! This is the best prep for TILT right?

8 Likes

I hope so because I def just had like 4 pints w/ my friend :joy:

Looks like we are early front runners!!

1 Like

Hi all — Due to the recent virus situation I will not be attending.

I am sorry for the late notice and inconvenience.

Just got home from being at a cidery with my friends after we went to the state bball tourney games. #LivingUnderPar

You may have me beat… but it’s close

2 Likes

Make the 7:55 ferry :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

We’re looking promising! Crisp but the suns coming out!

1 Like

If anyone else is on the ferry, I’m in the seating area upstairs, semi-near the front in the middle, across from a girls soccer team playing cards wearing a NLU white snapback hat

@Zocco Service isnt great and it’s raining. Content is gonna be limited

1 Like

I’m sitting in the shop looking at this weather near Seattle, and it’s looking good over here! Hope y’all have a blast out there! I’m lined up to play a pro-am over there, so hopefully it’s in solid shape.

1 Like