Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Assuming we don’t cancel, my +1 and I will still be there.

2 Likes

Love it. Y’all have handicaps for the TILT game?

Just to clarify for everyone, the person that tested positive at Amazon came back from a trip back in February and as soon as they started feeling ill (also in Feb), they stopped coming to work. Those that sat near this person have been notified. It’s not like it’s rapidly spreading through Amazon (for now). The biggest threat is still that damn senior home in Kirkland…

By my count, still have 9 for the weekend! Weather looks manageable on Saturday and pretty nice on Sunday for anyone else getting out to Gold Mountain. Is anyone going to rock a cart if you are using the PNGA deal? :thinking: I’m normally a push cart guy but the possible rain makes it more appealing.

I think I’ll evaluate the cart situation once I arrive. Definitely worth it if we’re going to play 36 but will probably walk just 18.

^ this sounds right. You won’t get any cart shaming from me tho, @davidc!

edit: unless I make a double on 3x tilt. Then, no promises.

2 Likes

Double on the multiplier opens up all doors, no doubt about it. You can shame me as I’m laughing and proceed to top my next shot.

Agreed.

Guis - I regrettably must withdraw. My two year old spiked a fever this morning. My wife and I are working from home the rest of the week out of an abundance of caution. The last thing we need is a COVID-19 mutation known as the CoroNest virus (Sorry for the bad joke). I hope to meet you all soon.

4 Likes

We need to start planning one for April and we should try to get out at Chambers. I think the virus might be controlled by then and also the weather is gonna be better. Nothing beats a sunset round at chambers as well.

2 Likes

Of course, wishing the best for the fam and we’ll see you out here soon!

All packed up! All set to head off from work early tomorrow afternoon. (May have packed enough stuff for the possibility of quarantine…)

3 Likes

Sick! Team #antiquarantine but we’ll make it work

1 Like

Also team #antiquarantine! But team #beprepared too!

1 Like

Do we have final pairings and tee times yet? I’m happy to go off early or late.

How’s the weather in WA looking boys? It’s absolutely beautiful in Vancouver at the moment

@MrVinegar206, would you like to do the honor, as you’ve booked the times? We can also do a random draw when we arrive. It’s looking like we have a chance to play 36 so I think we could switch it up the second loop, which will be fun. As coordinator my first and only rule is to give the people what they want, so let me know!

Seattle is decidedly meh, right now. Saturday should be ok with on and off again rain, which is why I am considering the cart. But Sunday in Bremerton for those rocking gold Mountain will be chefs kiss.

I’m definitely going with a cart if it rains - better for staying dry and holding extra layers.

I’m very excited for Gold Mountain. It looks awesome!

1 Like

Yup, thinking the same thing. Especially since its already included in the price.

And yes, for the money its one of the best courses in western WA. Love both courses out there. Also, I got us a foursome on the Olympic course for Sunday at 1000. Wasn’t sure who was actually planning on it besides us, but the tee sheet seemed pretty open so we can probably adjust.

Hey, you people remember to take pictures and have someone post on refugee duels. I want to feel the FOMO…

The amount of pictures from Alamo was kind of disappointing.

1 Like

I’ll take on pictures/stories if someone can get me the password for the Instagram Account.

1 Like