Roll Call: Virginia

If the conditions have turned around that is a good deal. I have not played it yet due to the negative reports on conditions. Hope it turns around so i could play there and RNK in the same day for a true stranz fest

I gotta hotel room I have to book by june 30 or else it expires, we were thinking about doing that very thing but over two days. Stonehouse is the loan remaining stranz public I have not played

2 Likes
  1. what you got going on aug 18-20
  2. i took off the 21st if you wanna play at AP with me and possible eat at Beale’s or something
  3. they make a lemon berliner that I am so in love with and I even drink on course when I am a sworn non drinker on course

1.I have 0 plans for the 18-20.
2. That could be amazing.
3. I believe that sounds incredible.

1 Like

ok, bout to book the hotel for the 19th of August. Planning to play at Stonehouse that day if you want in for sure to complete the stranzy.

Sunday I am open to playing anywhere between Williamsburg and Roanoke, either via 460 or 64/81 home, open to suggestions along the way too

Count me in!

1 Like

New to The Nest and have only been in RVA post Covid, so I don’t have any one that I regularly play with outside my seven year old. Anybody in the area who has room for a single, I’d appreciate an invite wherever. Also, would love any recommendations of courses outside of your staples like RNK in the area. Really excited to file along with everyone.

4 Likes

Welcome,

Jump into the RVA thread. I’m up in DC but known to travel to places around RVA to play.
If you drive up 95 about 25 miles you have Mattaponi Springs and Pendleton.

Sign up for the 3BR in July at Pete Dye River Course in Blacksburg. Severtoeie coming to it from RVA

3 Likes

1 Like

anyone in the central va area interested, I’m playing in Forest at Ivy Hill at 12:30 on Monday the 3rd and have 2 spots open

3br needs a few more players

2 Likes

Hey everyone, new user here! In 2 weeks my brother and I are gonna do a weekend trip around the area (Jeffersonville in Philly & one in VA TBD), and I wanted to see if anyone knew what the conditions of Royal New Kent were recently? Thanks for the replies in advance, and if anyone wants to get a round together soon I’m based in the NOVA area.

They aerated the greens July 5&6th. Haven’t played it in a while so can’t comment on conditions.
Whereee do you normally play in the NOVA area?

ANCC but really want to explore more public courses here again. Haven’t played a lot of them in 5-6 years.

2 Likes

I have a tee time at Birdwood in Charlottesville at 1:42 pm on Thursday. Anyone want to join?

2 Likes

oh I am usually off on Thursdays but made a switch this week Sorry to miss

1 Like

Bummer. Would have loved to play with you

Same as mintbucket, almost suits but can’t quite make it fit. Hope someone gets to take you up on it👍🏼

I did find one taker so we will sweat it out!

1 Like