Roll Call: Virginia

Drh and I were chatting. We’ll see what the appetite is for grabbing a few/bunch of teetimes on a weekend and go from there.

4 Likes

now that you remind me, I have tech vs notre dame tickets that day yes

this is probably the best bet for now. I would caution trying to hit a certain # and reach NIT bid status and the like, for now at least.

1 Like

Was a great time in ‘18. ND fans were so great to hang with.

yeah the sat night atmosphere there was def pretty cool, hoping for another similar result as well

1 Like

We made friends with some guys in South Bend in ‘16.

So then we hosted them in ‘18, they did again in ‘19, and we’re planning to in a few months.

1 Like

Hell yeah! I’m originally from South Bend myself, my mom taught at ND when I was a little kid. We moved away when I was 13, but I’m a lifer now.

If yall wanna play some golf around a home game, def holler at me.

1 Like

Hello VA folks! Current CA Bay Area guy here (but grew up in Charlottesville) going to be in VA for the next 4 weeks visiting family & friends and working. Hoping to get some early morning rounds of golf in on weekdays before work. If anyone’s dates line up / folks want to play, reach out! For sentimental reasons (worked there all high school) will be playing Meadowcreek in Charlottesville, and hopefully Birdwood to check out what changes DL3 cooked up.

• Harrisonburg: tomorrow → 8/2
  • Centreville/NOVA 8/2 → 8/6
  • Charlottesville 8/6 → 8/9
  • Smith Mtn Lake 8/9 → 8/15
  • Richmond 8/16 → 8/20

Cheers!

1 Like
  • Smith Mtn Lake 8/9 → 8/15

Holler at me, I’ll take care of you

1 Like

Im definitely interested. Haven’t gotten a chance to get out there yet.

1 Like

Perfect! We’d love to have you out man and we’ve got a Whole Foods within reasonable distance for you

1 Like

In that case I’ll bring the brown butter chocolate chip cookies.

Im a member out at university of Maryland. Happy to bring you guys out there (even though it’s public and you can get out without me)

1 Like

I’ll have to take you up on that sometime! I met a guy out at my course last week that was visiting from out that way that plays at the University of Maryland a couple of times a week and he said some great things

If you have some wood furniture he may move down

1 Like

Best value in the dc metro. The design is actually very good too, a lot off elevation changes and no homes on the course.

1 Like

I am in Richmond. Member at the Federal Club, but also play out at Royal New Kent and others. I’m pretty flexible 8/16 - 8/19. Hit me up if you want to play. We also have an RVA WhatApp. Link is above at Roll Call: Virginia - #1448 by Smidler

1 Like

Do you play the twilight league?

I used to play when we lived up there. Great set up. Great times.

Im in arlington so the worst times to drive out there is weekday afternoons so I passed on the twilight league. I’ve got a regular weekend group with some members out there.

1 Like

Might be if the dates will work. Keep us posted.

Definitely hit us up in the RVA WhatsApp chat. Plenty of Refugees in the RVA area. The recent 12 hole renovation of an old Tillinghast course (Belmont) is pretty sporty if you want to get around quickly.

2 Likes