Roll Call: Virginia

Notes? Someone say sumthin bout notes?

5 Likes

Man I should’ve came here for tips before I played it back in November. Course kicked my whole groups ass haha

Coincidentally, I’m actually planning to play with two of my buddies that morning. Would be great to have a fourth. I’ll loop you in when we get closer to making a tee time.

1 Like

Has anybody played the ashford short course at the greenbrier?

tee sheet was packed yest with the weather the head pro told me to save my time and come play today when its 15 degrees colder. First round of the year at least LFG

4 Likes

Virginia folks, take a trip up to the Old Line State for our DMV Roost Major at Bulle Rock. Registration open now!

3 Likes

New here. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to learn the ropes and get out and play some golf. Located in Lynchburg.

2 Likes

if you wanna meet up over at Ivy Hill in Forest sometime I can most certainly do that, I’m out of Roanoke but my membership allows play at Ivy Hill

1 Like

Also I’m considering a spring small meet up event, maybe 16 guys, waiting on @SammyShaf to tell me when he can come

1 Like

Im in Amherst, but work in Lynchburg. I love to get out to Falling River in Appomattox.

1 Like

My only constraints so far are 5/13,5/18-20 .

1 Like

Am a member out at Falling River. Happy to have anyone out who’d like to play!

2 Likes

meet up meet up meet up !

2 Likes

Hi VA - Current OH resident via MD here.

Taking a buddies trip in April to Williamsburg, seeking bar/restaurant recommendations, if you’ve got any thoughts to share, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

Fingers crossed for good weather to get 72 holes in over 3 days, so not looking to rage, but open to options

Let me know about this!

Scotts edition in Richmond would be the move for dinner/beer

1 Like

Williamsburg is so bad that someone would have to drive to Richmond for dinner and beers?

2 Likes

I used to live right by Colonial Williamsburg. Berrets is a solid place for dinner - nice but still casual and Precarious Beer Project is a nice little bar hall.

3 Likes

What courses are you playing?

colonial heritage NY deli & Aleworks
Kingsmill - shorties for breakfast (always plays)
-VBC & food truck
Golden Horseshoe
-at club smoked chicken salad wrap
-precarious is good. But if you want food go a bit further to amber ox.

Royal New Kent
Ventura
Stonehouse
- nothing is too close.

Just go to Colonial Williamsburg and walk down dog street one night
- Dog Street Pub

3 Likes

Well, no. But if it’s after 8. You start running out of options.

1 Like