Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

How about Heritage Isles? Been itching to get back out there.

What time did you want to get out?

We’ve got 10:36 on Monday at Heritage Isles if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

It’s looking like I’m going to be in Tampa Sunday night and will have an open Monday morning if anyone wants to get a round in.

1 Like

Anyone teeing it up this weekend? or need an extra?
I just moved to the area about a month or so ago, and sadly have only played 9 holes :sweat_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Heading down next weekend with the fam (3/12). We’re staying with family in Tarpon Springs and I am looking to play a couple of times while I am down. Most likely will try to be one of the first tee times out on Tue and really could do anytime on Thursday.
Course recommendations are great, if anyone has anything booked and needs 1, let me know. Course recommendations are also welcome.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to the area! I’m not playing this weekend but would love to make plans to get out at some point.

Also, join our Roost!

Cc @Big_RanDeer

3 Likes

Playing Rogers Park at 7:30am on Friday morning if anyone wants to join.

Raffle is live for the Abandoned Dudes Classic, we have some great prizes up for grabs!!!

Heading down to Tarpon Springs area next week 20-26. I have only ever played Wentworth while down there which was meh. Any courses I should be looking to try as a single?

Would love to join if anyone is playing that week.

I just booked 2 spots for myself and a friend at Dunedin on Monday 3/21, 10:34 tee time. I’m down in this area for spring break most years. We played here last year and really enjoyed it. You’re welcome to join us.

2 Likes

I am in. Thanks for the invite. I will send you a DM.

Who is going to the Valspar Saturday?

I’m going on Friday

looking for golf course recs in Tampa/Sarasota area, annual family trip to Siesta Key in April, the new Streamsong tee time rule for resort guests only is killing the vibe! We’ve made day trips up tgere the last 7 years. don’t mind traveling 1.5-2 hours, is World Woods Pine Barrens worth the trip? anyone know how the condities are right now?

Played it with @DrJ last month, thought it was absolutely worth the visit. Pretty good shape (much better than what others had warned me about), very cool layout. Definitely doesn’t feel like Florida and it really lives up to the ‘Pine Barrens’ name.

3 Likes

anyone at Valspar today? walking around out here

2 Likes

Hey @EdEddEddie, there’s a group of 7 of us playing Dunedin at 8am shotgun start on Sunday morning and we have room for 1 more if you’d like to join and meet up with some of the guys in the area.

3 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Awesome. See you Sunday bright and early!

1 Like

I have a fourth spot in the First Tee scramble at Rogers Park on Friday at 8:30 if anyone would like to join. Just shoot me a DM. My treat.

1 Like