Roll Call: Switzerland

That looks like Lauterbrunnen?

1 Like

Yup! Rented a house in Wengen for 4 days in 2018. Also spent a day and a half at Lake Oeschinensee

Switzerland is the :goat:

Love Swiss trains!
Zurich is underrated.
Airport is A+
Zermatt is unreal!

2 Likes

Or do what I did, and marry a Swiss citizen and you can apply after 3 years (still not automatic). I’ll update you in 3 years time when I can actually apply (only just got married).

I’m based down in Vevey @fridge - just joined the Nest the other day.

2 Likes

Posted up in Saas-Fee for the next two and a half weeks. A few teammates and myself are looking to try and get a couple rounds in while we are here. Any suggestions out there other than Crans-Montana? We have a car and are willing to travel, but hoping to keep green’s fee “low” (yes, I know, this is Switzerland)

Danke!

1 Like

Go check out Links Leuk Golfresort! It‘s about an hour by car from Saas-Fee and greenfee‘s should be around 100 CHF…

1 Like

Hello Switzerland! Please check out Roll Call - GB & IRE and various RACDG threads. The GB&I chapter of the RACDG also has members based in Norway, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain and Germany who pop over to the UK for our various events and are active members of our community. You are more than welcome to get involved. Give me a shout if interested!

1 Like

How was it?

Amazing. Got two rounds in at Crans-sur-Sierre, and one in at Luek Golf Links. Totally blown away. Amazing golf. Amazing experience.

1 Like

We like that. Let me know next time you‘re around!

1 Like

Hello Swiss and Swiss-inclined folks!

As the continental representatives of the NLU roost RACDG GB&I, we are hosting a first EUropean meet-up this year! Main thread is:

The event will be hosted in and around Luxembourg, from September 2-4. At least one round will be played at Kikuoka Golf Club, where we will be hosted by one of our RACDG brethren. Kikuoka has a Mercure hotel and spa at the club, making accommodation easy. https://www.kikuoka.lu/
Other playing locations still tbd, but will be within easy driving distance.

Let me know if any of you are around and want to meet up with some other golf-nuts!

(new to the Refuge, just found this!)

Hey man! I grew up in Zurich, currently living in Montreal. Hoping to get back home in the next few years and tee it up yonder!

1 Like