Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

I would suggest Aberdeen it was in pretty rough shape earlier in the year but they are playing the metro senior am there this week and from the pics on instagram it looks a lot better

1 Like

I could probably do first thing in the morning

1 Like

Well what exactly is first thing in the morning for you? I gotta drop the kid off at day care between 8:00 and 9:00

I wake up and meditate from 4-5, work out from 5-7:30, drink my raw egg smoothie from 7:30-8:30, then freshly launder and put on my clothes from 8:30-9:15. So that should work.

I have a meeting at 1:00 Tuesday though

5 Likes

I didnā€™t realize you were training to fight Apollo Creed

5 Likes

Just need to make some time for shirtless bacon frying and this schedule is almost Brysonian.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a tougher opponent than Apollo ever was

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a 7:18a at Stonewolf on Sunday 10/2 if anyone feels like sweeping the dew with me.

Booked 9:40 at Crystal Highlands tomorrow morning @Jake_skud is in @jrer34 you still down to play?

Iā€™ll have that answer for you shorty.

1 Like

Iā€™m in for tomorrow. Do I need to call and reserve my spot or do you already have them held? And are you guys planning to walk?

1 Like

I booked a foursome so we have one spot left if anyone wants to join us

How walkable is the course? I donā€™t mind walking if itā€™s not crazy hilly

Riding likely makes the most sense. In my two visits there, I havenā€™t seen any walkers take on the hills.

1 Like

Dang, canā€™t make a Tuesday morning work. Enjoy the day guys!

Anybody up for a round on Sunday? Open to course/time preferences as I am so new to the area

1 Like

Hey all ā€¦ late notice and I meant to do this much earlier to meet some roost folks but I have a rare day off on Wednesday and am happy to invite anyone who can play out to Algonquin. Right now I have a tee time at 10:24 but could push it back if that affects availability.

I think guest fees are like $105ish so thatā€™s the only cost. Let me know if youā€™re interested.

4 Likes

Would love to but thatā€™s our one day a week in office, hopefully can get out with you soon!

Is anyone off on Monday and want to play?

First time in a while. Had a kid. Anyone golfing on Sunday? Been working on my swing and would like to get back out there.

Currently a 9.2

I could do nine holes mid day