Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Ok. Tapa should be good then. I can play 18 and you can play 9.

What time range?

12:00ish need to be home around 3:00

Booked. 12:03 under Cribbet

2 Likes

Anybody get ā€œdown with the brownā€ passes for Sweetens this winter/early fall?

Other than Big Cedar Lodge coursesā€¦. What is the best course in or around Branson? Branson Hills??? Ledgestone??? Something different?

I havenā€™t played down there but from everything I have seen Branson Hills(formerly Payne Stewart) is the best option not at Big Cedar.

1 Like

Been 7+ years since I lived that way, but I would say

1. Branson Hills
  2. Ledgestone
  3. Closee to Springfield, but Rivercut was a really nice track thatā€™s pretty reasonable on price.

Anyone want to play Wednesday next week? Havenā€™t made a tee time yet but the weather is looking pretty good

Any Confluence crew members at Westborough or know any members? Looking into joining and curious if any one else would understand any Icarito references Iā€™d potentially make around the club house.

1 Like

Every time Iā€™ve played there the people were nice. Iā€™ve also had my nlu towel every time and sometimes apparel and Iā€™ve never had anyone recognize.

I have heard there was a two year wait for new members.

Live in Webster though if you ever need a guest.

I used to be a member there for a few years before joining Algonquin. I know a few people over there still and if you want to send a PM happy to answer any questions you might have that I can.

Yes currently a 2ish year waitlist. By far the biggest bummer right now (although thatā€™s kind of the case everywhere from my research).

Iā€™m going to normandie tomorrow around 2:30 to play as many holes as I can before dark if anyone wants to join me

1 Like

Playing Forest Park Wednesday at 12:30 with @jwhunt378 and @wjames still need a 4th if anyone wants to join

2 Likes

Is this the same wait at Greenbriar Hills and Algonquin? Thinking about trying to join one of these two or Westborough as Iā€™ll be living in Manchester when I move down early next year - but have admittedly done minimal research so far.

Greenbriar is full, but not sure what the wait list situation is. Trying to go visit there in the coming weeks to check it out.

1 Like

Pretty much everywhere is full but I wouldnā€™t trust timelines. Too many factors at play. I know some places are adding to there max membership slowly to take on the extra dues but doing it slowly to make sure the club, course and infrastructure isnā€™t overwhelmed. :man_shrugging: For what itā€™s worth

1 Like

Appreciate it. Iā€™m in town the weekend of 11/11 and checking out Greenbriar and Westborough. Will report back what I hear!

1 Like

Iā€™m a member at Glen Echo, not quite sure what the waiting list situation is but take a look. Cheaper buy-in than Algonquin and a great course with a fun group of young - middle aged guys.

3 Likes

Is anyone a member at Norwood? Iā€™m downtown, so I was thinking of joining there. Heard the courses are good.