Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Any word on housing in the area? How’s the hotel/Airbnb scene

There are a few hotel options around the golf course, like in Cave City Bowling Green is a quick jaunt away, that’s probably where our food will be catered from… not sure about the Airbnb scene, but I know we have some guys who’d be willing to act as a bit of a shuttle to and from housing for the guys who want to “hit it hard”

1 Like

with colors for us idiots (me) or those who haven’t really seen the routing, just to give a better idea:

@leftysauce @Jrembold

7 Likes

I did it all in one day. Will definitely do again

1 Like

The Range - 1 Fairway setup is making my palms sweat.

2 Likes

I am heading to Peerless Park,MO for a work trip. Looking to play July 9tth nd 10th, any must play tracks?

Aberdeen is roughly 15 minutes from you there and is the best public track in that area. You are also right by Tapawingo, which can be in good shape, can be way over priced (and can be both).

Co-signing on Aberdeen. Just played there last week and it was in great shape.

If anybody wants to cut out of work early Thursday and play some golf in the middle of a heat advisory teeing off at gateway 11:12 two spots open

1 Like

Can’t make Thursday (I think I need a new job…)

Anyone want to get out early Sunday morning? Looks like Gateway has $75 rates from 615a-7a. Open to other places too - might be ambitious to get a roost round but paging @ConfluenceGC just in case.

1 Like

You know me and @anon43372372 love a pre 7:00am tee time

4 Likes

6:15 sounds great to me.

Booked - 615a on 7/10 if anyone else wants to join.

2 Likes

Just went to book 6:15 and says the first tee time is 6:24? Did you book the 4some?

1 Like

Yessir

3 Likes

Is there still one spot available?

1 Like

See you there!

3 Likes

Heck yea, come join the party!

2 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

1 Like