Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

1 Like

Looking to play the long game. I hope to be over to STL often to play with yā€™all, and leaving my wife right away with a 4 month old and two dogs in a new house/city probably isnā€™t the best strategy to making that happen.

7 Likes

All focus on September 15-17.

1 Like

May be too late in the week, but anyone want to get out Saturday or Sunday morning? Weather looks pretty sweet.

If we can get 4 we can even make it a Roost roundā€¦

cc: @ConfluenceGC

Iā€™m in for Sunday morning

2 Likes

Hi STL Gang - Iā€™m in town this weekend for my future wifeā€™s bridal shower and have a foursome at 8:18am Saturday at Tapawingo with two spots open. The other two are for me and my future brother-in-law. Anyone interested in joining? Would rather play with some Refugees than complete Randos - even if you are from the enemy roost! Iā€™ve got the whole thing booked so just let me know.

2 Likes

I can probably do Sunday

2 Likes

Saturday I have a club event but would love to join! Go play with BBK people!!

2 Likes

That one is taken care of. Her parents will be coming to visit while Iā€™m at the blade meetup.

1 Like

Iā€™m down to play.

1 Like

Ok cool let me look for tee times - Iā€™ll report back.

2 Likes

I might be able to take that last spot for Sunday.

2 Likes

Quick scan looks pretty open actuallyā€¦how you guys feel about playing early? Hereā€™s what I found but open to any other suggestions. @justmuckit @Nickygifts @Jrembold

|$75 |Gateway National|Multiple times 642a-8a, drops off after that|
|$75 |Far Oaks|Multiple times 630a-9a|
|$60 |Forest Park|Wide Open 7a-8a|
|$42 |Normandie|Wide open|

1 Like

You have them listed in order of preference, but Iā€™m good with whatever you all decide.

*better hit the range this week

My vote would be for the cheaper places but Iā€™m good with what the group decides

Having not played Normandie in a while and my handicap dropping Iā€™m down for a good ol fashion dick punch

5 Likes

I mean Iā€™ll never complain about Normandieā€¦Mr. Muck, not sure where youā€™re coming from but hopefully Normandie works for you? Iā€™ll try to grab one of these tee times before theyā€™re all goneā€¦

2 Likes

I grabbed 721a - let me know if thatā€™s too early. Thereā€™s a gap between 721 and 745 so at 745a weā€™ll likely be behind some groups playing later.

3 Likes

The earlier the better at normandie

1 Like

Yep, weā€™re good. Time to go find a swing LOL

1 Like