Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

I’m down. Wherever.

2 Likes

Great - booked Forest Park for 9:30am. Room for a 4th still if anyone wants to join.

2 Likes

Sim league!

• Yes 5:00
  • Yes 6:30
  • No

0 voters

@anon43372372 @jpbncf @chrismarz @Nickygifts @Long_Left_Logan @jrer34 @DivotPatterns

Which days?

1 Like

1 Like

Just my quarterly drop in to let you all know I’m still alive and kicking haha

4 Likes

Got a spot open today at 11:15 at the Falls if anyone woke up thinking “I should really play golf today”…

1 Like

@ConfluenceGC we are beginning the push to the match play playoffs on June 25th!! We are needing confirmations a little sooner than normal as Ballwin is basically giving us free reign of the course in the morning.

Sign up in the google doc and remember, the winner receives an automatic spot in the regionals!

2 Likes

Can you link the google doc por favor?

1 Like

Ah, I’m in it already. Disregard me lol

1 Like

Do you remember how to play golf?

I’ve been playing lots of ice hockey, and hockey players are good golfers. I figured that would be the best form of golf practice :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You might be onto something

Shoot I may be playing hockey wrong too then.

Man I wish there was a way I could make it to this last event. Just don’t think I can pull it off 9 days after moving to Peoria.

1 Like

Do you play in a men’s league or pick up? I’ve probably ripped a slapper at your face lol

Mostly with Winterland. Started playing a year ago so just games against the Blues Warrior teams and will sub on teams at Maryville.

1 Like

Man welcome to the game! If you ever want to join a pickup game, we play Sunday nights at Creve Coeur from 9-1030pm.

2 Likes

Man you’ve changed Doc. The old @DrJ would have been here in a heartbeat…

2 Likes