Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Can you send this to Jack please? I have no confidence he would consider this and I want to make sure it’s formally rejected as a positive alternative before 17 and 18 become 440 yd par 4s that he pitches as “a challenging finishing stretch”.

Back in August, Jay Randolph Jr. was on the radio and talked about being at Normandie while Jack was there. If I remember correctly, Jack was driving the course and checking out the layout and giving his thoughts on a proposed layout that one of his guys came up with. Jay Jr. said that one of the things they talked with Jack about was that 18 is a signature hole for the course. Who knows if that’ll mean anything or if anything has changed since then but it sounded like that one likely wouldn’t have a drastic change.

1 Like

Masters Pool for $20 if anyone wants in venmo @jonathan-rembold. @ConfluenceGC

1 from OWGR 1-5
2 from 6-11
2 from 12-50
1 from 50+

Missed cut adds the average of their first two rounds for saturday and sunday.

This is a GROSS SCORE EVENT @anon43372372

6 Likes

Who/where do I send money to?

venmo @jonathan-rembold

The spread sheet is view only

It should be changed

1 Like

Paid and Entered

1 Like

Buy roost merch > enter Masters Pool > win more money > Buy more roost merch.

Quite the business model.

6 Likes

Paid & entered

1 Like

Are we in the trust tree? Love the logo but I hate the size of the logo that levelwear put on the options. I’ve been hesitant to buy, not because I don’t want one, but because I was hoping for an option that’s a little more understated and not so in your face.

3 Likes

I can’t ever see myself wearing it for this reason as well.

You’re with friends here. Would have bought something if the logo was 1/10th the size.

I feel like it should be bigger

4 Likes

Ed Hardy tee or bust

4 Likes

Might have looked better reversed with the wayward drive logo on the front and the roost logo on the sleeve

1 Like
Will you be at sim league?
  • Yes 5:00
  • Yes 6:30
  • No

0 voters

Are we on the back 9 of Bay Hill tonight?

Correct

1 Like

Also looks like we need the back nine of pga national for your group