Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Cosigned

2 Likes

Anyone interested in playing Friday morning? Somewhere around 9 am?

Gonna hit up normandie around 4:00 this afternoon if anyone wants to join

3 Likes

My cousin invited me to play at Whitmoor with him today and while there, I randomly met Kyle Walton (@ kylecwalton on Instagram) who owns Gimme Golf Club (@ gimmegolfclub on Instagram). He recognized my NLU hat and we chatted about the Roosts, among other things, for a bit and he tossed out the idea of doing some kind of Roost event at Gimme Golf Club in St. Charles at some point. Likely more of an off-season thing. He seems like a really good guy and I told him Iā€™d pass the message along to the group. Also, sounds like they do a Friday night game at Ballwin each week if that is of interest to anyone.

4 Likes

Playing Normandie at 6:42 tomorrow morning if anyone want to sweep some dew

1 Like

I know most people here are aware @JDSPGA is the man for fittings in St. Louis but I wanted to share my experience. Expected to come out with T100/s and new Vokey wedges. Trusted the process and ended up in Srixon ZX7 and Callaway Jaws wedges after trying many different shaft/head options. I hadnā€™t considered either of these two options, but they were both the best fit by a large margin. Hitting off grass (especially for wedges) made a huge difference and now I canā€™t imagine getting fit on mats/indoors. Also the small adjustment to my driver at the end of the session has my tee shot confidence at an all time high. 10/10 would recommend.

8 Likes

Anyone want to play Friday morning or Saturday morning or both?

2 Likes

I have 7am reserved at Quarry at Crystal Springs on Saturday. I booked all four spots and three of them are open for anyone that wants to join me.

2 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Booked a time at gateway tomorrow 12:06 if anyone wants to join?

3 Likes

I canā€™t do tomorrow afternoon but we still have two spots open for Saturday morning at 7am. Anyone want to join @Nickygifts and me at Quarry at Crystal Springs for that one?

2 Likes

I would like to, but already lined up something at Tamarack in Shiloh, IL at 8. We have a single open spot if thereā€™s any east siders on here.

2 Likes

How do I get added to the Confluence Roost and subsequently the confluence thread I saw posted above?

4 Likes

@Jrembold is your guy!

Welcome!

Anyone local that can swap out some grips for me quickly this week? I donā€™t want to give Golf Galaxy my money and they have a new kid at Golf Discount who drowns the grip in solvent apparently.

Booked a time at Aberdeen Monday at 7:30 if anyone wants to join me?

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

If I can get childcare covered Iā€™d be down as well, but donā€™t hold myspot if two others are ready.

2 Likes

Grandma has been secured. Iā€™ll be there.

2 Likes

So we need one more @jrer34 where you at?

1 Like