Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Gonna hit up normandie at 2:30 if you want to join me

2 Likes

Anyone want to get out for an early round Saturday morning?

2 Likes

Me and @jrer34 are play Gateway Wednesday 12:06 2 spots open if anyone wants to play hooky and join us

4 Likes

Iā€™m booked. 1 remaining spot

2 Likes

When and where were you thinking?

1 Like

I havenā€™t looked around yet at locations but ideally would tee off 8:30am or earlier.

Hi all - bump on the Forest Park Roost event 5/21 - still got a few spots open, so jump on in! Should be a great time and would love to see you out there!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/confluence-gc-google-doc-and-homepage/66383/299?u=chrismarz

5 Likes

Hi Mr. Marz

Would love to give you my bossā€™s email and tell them the importance of me playing in this event. Also, if you could get them to allow me get on google docs on my work computer and not have to use Bing that would be great.

Yours truly,
Dr. Mr. Fu

5 Likes

Tell them itā€™s a conference. Worlds Unfair really means

Worldā€™s United National Fellowship of Anesthesiologists Interested in Recreation

7 Likes

I would do that, but your boss is probably a member at several clubs in the area and nationally. So if Iā€™m putting in that type of effort, Iā€™ll be inviting myself somewhere.

5 Likes

Good news: Mizunoā€™s allegedly will arrive on Thursday, 6 weeks and 1 day after ordering.

Bad news: Rain in the forecast forever apparently.

Time to book some Trackman time.

5 Likes

They gotta figure it out. All components are in stock, and every other OEM is shipping clubs significantly faster. Not sure whatā€™s going on down there in Atlanta but if any of you all need a job they clearly need some club builders.

5 Likes

After doing some digging, this seems like an every year occurrence in the spring.

IIRC, last year they got ā€œhackedā€

Itā€™s always something.

Well if the rain forecast is as accurate as this past weekends rain forecast then you should be good to golf.

2 Likes

6 weeks and one day from order.

10 Likes

Still a couple spots open for the Roost event on 5/21 - love to fill this up - should be a good time!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/confluence-gc-google-doc-and-homepage/66383/322?u=chrismarz

Come see the long awaited new sticks in @justmuckit 's bag!!!

4 Likes

Yo can I be added to the confluence roost? Iā€™d love to make it to an event eventually!

6 Likes

If anyone had/has weekend plans that fell though - we still have 2 spots open in the Roost Meet-up/Major on Sunday!

Tee times start at 7am!

1 Like

Yo @dfbuzzbeater whatā€™s more important than a Roost Major?

Didnā€™t see you on the list.

1 Like