Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

I’m interested. Need to check and see which day we have a family bike ride set for.

3 Likes

Much appreciated, may take you up on that if I don’t get shipping notification soon.

2 Likes

Thanks Nick - I’m gonna check the boss’ schedule and I’ll let you guys know. Obviously if you fill the group before I know for sure, no worries.

3 Likes

I am quite interested. Need to get a full 18 in and would love to meet some fellow Refugees.

4 Likes

Once we hear back on the bike ride situation from @ForWhomThePuttRolls, let’s get something booked.

2 Likes

I’m confident I can steer the ship at home in whatever direction is necessary. Let’s get something on the books.

2 Likes

Hello all - posted in the “Confluence Thread” regarding the preliminary info on our Roost Major. More info to rapidly follow:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/confluence-gc-google-doc-and-homepage/66383/297?u=chrismarz

4 Likes

Could I be added to the confluence please?

2 Likes

Any chance I can get access to this?

I feel your pain. None of my mizuno orders so far this year have shipped yet. I was quoted 3-4 weeks but it’s turning into 4 at MINIMUM. Only company right now that is having issues…hopefully they sort it out. It’s not like components are out of stock…they are just slow as shit right now building orders.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a recommendation for a short game area to practice at that is open to the public?

I live near Forest Park but willing to drive a bit.

I would really like to work on my bunker play, chipping and short pitches but can’t seem to find a spot for that.

Tower Tee is probably your best bet

4 Likes

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, they will be worth the wait.

I picked up a set off barely used Mizuno Pro 225’s to replace my old MP-54’s and my dispersion has improved dramatically.

All this to say, if you want to borrow my old MP-54’s 5-PW w/ PX 5.5 shafts, just shoot me a DM.

1 Like

Hope it doesn’t come to this, but that would work great if necessary - really appreciate the offer!

hey all - my wife is from STL and would love to parlay a trip there to visit the inlaws with your event that you are planning.

Let me know if i can be part of the thread so I can keep tabs.

4 Likes

We do our work in google sheets like god intended!

2 Likes

Just added my info to the Google doc and signed up for the World’s Unfair :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Anyone want to get out this afternoon? Got the okay from the wife to play gotta take advantage of the nice weather

4 Likes

I could do 9

1 Like